No announcement yet.

Awfully quiet in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back bitches fuck this site there's a bunch of pussies on here....This is tha last time ill post on here.This guy mach1 gonna come on here and say some dumb shit you know damm well you understand what the fuck i was saying but you wanna act like a little pussy...Its funny all we were talking about was racing each other yeah a lil shit talking but thats what goes on in grudge racing but i guess no one can do that on your racing site.....So mach1 go slap your self for letting your self be a big pussy..and im not like yall hiding behind a key board if you have a problem with me come holla at me my name is Daniel im the one that drives almost all the FastTimes cars I sighn my name theres no pussy in me..with that said Fransisco ill let you know in person when we gonna race.... im out girls

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
      Didn't you used to post under the name 95snake?
      Nope I already cleared that up, with Samhain, as he asked the same thing.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
        Im back bitches fuck this site there's a bunch of pussies on here....This is tha last time ill post on here.This guy mach1 gonna come on here and say some dumb shit you know damm well you understand what the fuck i was saying but you wanna act like a little pussy...Its funny all we were talking about was racing each other yeah a lil shit talking but thats what goes on in grudge racing but i guess no one can do that on your racing site.....So mach1 go slap your self for letting your self be a big pussy..and im not like yall hiding behind a key board if you have a problem with me come holla at me my name is Daniel im the one that drives almost all the FastTimes cars I sighn my name theres no pussy in me..with that said Fransisco ill let you know in person when we gonna race.... im out girls
        lol for sum of you all here this either hurt your feelings or made your panties wet

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
          Thanks man its a built 331ci AFR 185s hyd roller? cheater plate, c-4 (no brake), 2800 stall, 410s, strange 10-ways x4, chromoly suspension on rear, drag springs etc, etc. now that i got it hooking its a pig on motor so more tuning to come i.e more timing and lower carb jetting. I wish i would have walked around and met more members but turnout was low so i was just chillin. I take it you were in one of the Turbo coupes that was rippin it up?
          Yeah it was dead.. I did alittle walking around trying to get a few races going.
          I had one of the dark blue coupe but my car has the rts wheels

Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
          Im back bitches fuck this site there's a bunch of pussies on here....This is tha last time ill post on here.This guy mach1 gonna come on here and say some dumb shit you know damm well you understand what the fuck i was saying but you wanna act like a little pussy...Its funny all we were talking about was racing each other yeah a lil shit talking but thats what goes on in grudge racing but i guess no one can do that on your racing site.....So mach1 go slap your self for letting your self be a big pussy..and im not like yall hiding behind a key board if you have a problem with me come holla at me my name is Daniel im the one that drives almost all the FastTimes cars I sighn my name theres no pussy in me..with that said Fransisco ill let you know in person when we gonna race.... im out girls
          That's cool.. once y'all get that coupe or white car going. call me, casey has my #
          Should be a good race

Comment

• He sounds very dumb.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post
              Thanks.lol. Not fixed yet . went to wolfe, said hes never seen that before gave me new brackets and sent me on my way. itll be done tonight.
              Wolfe stuff dont usually dont do that.
              Last edited by fordracer2; 06-01-2012, 03:24 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Any of these fast times cars wanna do something with the yellow street car? Seems like you guys like to pick on Francisco's little low 6 second car with your mid 5 second car. How bout we line up with my high 5 second car?
                Last edited by BoostedGT; 06-03-2012, 03:46 PM.
                2004 Cobra
                www.boostedgt.com
                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                  Any of these fast times cars wanna do something with the yellow street car? Seems like you guys like to pick on Francisco's little low 6 second car with your mid 5 second car. How bout we line up with my high 5 second car?
                  We at the gut, bring that toasted pee yellow street car out

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
                    We at the gut, bring that toasted pee yellow street car out
                    How much $
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

How much $
                      Come on over and we'll get it figured out

Comment

Come on over and we'll get it figured out
                        Lol. Lock in an amount and I'm down. Or we can setup $1000 at kdale this coming Friday.
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Lol. Lock in an amount and I'm down. Or we can setup $1000 at kdale this coming Friday.
                          $500 today at the gut

Comment

$500 today at the gut
                            Which car am I locked in with?
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Pink 68, we here waiting

Comment

Pink 68, we here waiting
                                The big tire car? Damn what y'all gonna give me? Back tires?
                                2004 Cobra
                                www.boostedgt.com
                                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Working...
                                X