No announcement yet.

Awfully quiet in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and LOL@Sam acting like tuning a car is some sort of black art that only a jedi master like himself can achieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
      o shit here we go...well dont read them..this is not english class...And i tell u rite now dont with all u dont speak english racial sgit cause im not the one you better know who you talking to first..Just telling you rite now
      Who is the this bad motherfucker here ?

You got wallet ?
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
        and LOL@Sam acting like tuning a car is some sort of black art that only a jedi master like himself can achieve.
        Lol@you for thinking that it is a simple task that a 4 year old could do.
        You and the others can't seem to understand that I provided Dville a file for his car that was 80% of the way finished. He changed his calibration from a normal speed density to a 3 bar sd which requires 50% of his previous tune to be changed. He with my help tuned it the rest of the way. Before I started helping him tune his car he was still wet behind the ears and completely lost on what to do.

If you had a car like his that was tuned by someone who wasn't a Jedi Master tuner like myself I would completely change your mind about tuning. I do it three to four times a week every week all year long. Those are just the cars that have been tuned before by another "tuner". You can call me arrogant if you wish but it wouldnt change a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

You got wallet ?
          If there was a need for a wallet in all four pants pockets he would carry 4.

He would answer you but Mach1 banned him after his last post. Typical DfwMustangs.

Comment

• It was low turn out for sure but that just helped out with # of passes you could make. I got to test out new suspension parts that worked good. Went a new best of 6.85 1.4 60ft @ only 98mph cause i lifted early NOS was surging. It wanted more fuel pressure i raised it but last pass my micro switch failed then i hit the secondary button on shifter (for purging it at motor) but not until about 20ft out went 7.04 @ 99 surging gone! I hope to get it down to 6.60s i was only running 150 shot. I had fun with good friends thats all that matters!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
              It was low turn out for sure but that just helped out with # of passes you could make. I got to test out new suspension parts that worked good. Went a new best of 6.85 1.4 60ft @ only 98mph cause i lifted early NOS was surging. It wanted more fuel pressure i raised it but last pass my micro switch failed then i hit the secondary button on shifter (for purging it at motor) but not until about 20ft out went 7.04 @ 99 surging gone! I hope to get it down to 6.60s i was only running 150 shot. I had fun with good friends thats all that matters!
              Car looked good. Whats the setup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post

He would answer you but Mach1 banned him after his last post. Typical DfwMustangs.
                lol really ? I guess when you own the website you can do what ever you want to.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post

Ban was only 24hr, its off now.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                    Car looked good. Whats the setup?
                    Thanks man its a built 331ci AFR 185s hyd roller? cheater plate, c-4 (no brake), 2800 stall, 410s, strange 10-ways x4, chromoly suspension on rear, drag springs etc, etc. now that i got it hooking its a pig on motor so more tuning to come i.e more timing and lower carb jetting. I wish i would have walked around and met more members but turnout was low so i was just chillin. I take it you were in one of the Turbo coupes that was rippin it up?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

You got wallet ?

lol do you

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        Ban was only 24hr, its off now.
                        I'm curious why you would pick an argument with someone then ban them when he replied to you?
                        Was his response too aggressive?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHATBOY View Post
                          lol do you
                          He's the big bad wolf but he is trying real hard to be the shepherd! lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hey Sam
                            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                              Here you go little buddy.

Is it fixed yet??

Thanks.lol. Not fixed yet . went to wolfe, said hes never seen that before gave me new brackets and sent me on my way. itll be done tonight.
                              One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                                Hey Sam
                                Didn't you used to post under the name 95snake?
                                1997 viper gts
                                1986 turbo mustang
                                1987 Buick grand national
                                1972 nova

Comment

Working...
                                X