Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
    The biggest pill my slow shit had was a 56 inside and 52 on the corners with junk sun coast bracket race heads that was pretty good. If I put raise runner head hunters and a bigger cam and 62 to 66 pills it would have ran a 68 or faster but a 68 wont win shit so I got a car that could period..

Then do it. As usual you dont know what your talking about do Some testing and see if .62-.66 pills work ask anyone who knows anything if you can make them work LOL Good Luck

As for Kevin Neal 5.01 ET and $1500. Tuning Fee was not the ticket.. But he's a hell of a nice guy though.

I got to go to work now I dont have time to BS see yall later tonight...

JS
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
      Well now I'm offended.

Im Sorry it slipped out shouldnt have said that. But I dont like the Match race deal I only race organized events

JS
      sigpic

Comment

Did u not get left a bunch of land u borrow money on?? That's what u told me I was left no land... U said your self Im broke I have no money u have it all Im basically in the pour house.. Just a broke dick nigger!! I don't pay for any track help MANNY HPP and crew donate there time to me I do take care of them because that whats right and yes I pay people when I need help like u paid kevin neal Its the same difference u make no sence.. U should pay andy he is a BIG help to u he bust his ASS

Incorrect MK. 300k of land will net you 150k at the bank So no my money was not given to me. If you Would Like to see my portfolio I would be happy to show you. And Yes I do Have more than you and proud of it...

As far as your comment about andy he is my buddy and loves this racing more than me. If he didnt enjoy it so much I wouldnt do it anymore FYI

JS
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
          Incorrect MK. 300k of land will net you 150k at the bank So no my money was not given to me. If you Would Like to see my portfolio I would be happy to show you. And Yes I do Have more than you and proud of it...

As far as your comment about andy he is my buddy and loves this racing more than me. If he didnt enjoy it so much I wouldnt do it anymore FYI

JS

Don't be so sure on that u have no idea what I have or what I got I guess you are right I didn't get 300k in land given to me so u win!!

Comment

Im Sorry it slipped out shouldnt have said that. But I dont like the Match race deal I only race organized events

JS

U are full of shit !!! U called me out on a match race with a punk out fee that u never went threw on!! Bring that 68 blow up king out and my little turbo car with my paid help will drag that hood popping ass!!

Comment

• So much hate in here!

Comment

JS
                Its okay. I get in where I fit in.
                2004 Cobra
                www.boostedgt.com
                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Put your grudge race call out back to the top JOHN I accept the race lets do it in march I will get u a date!!

Comment

• This is some AWESOME reading material. LOVE IT!!!!!

Comment

• There's a lot of emotion building up in here!!!

Comment

• 903-870-8109

Thank you:
                        2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
                        Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
                        Jimmy Patton for the pit help
                        Chris Fowler for the motor work
                        TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
                        NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
                        Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
                        Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
                        Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

Put your grudge race call out back to the top JOHN I accept the race lets do it in march I will get u a date!!
                          Bring that slow ass nitrous car back out and I will drag your ass up and down the track. Don't Come on here saying I wouldn't race that junk. You new were I was at denton and didn't come talking no shit.... if you wanted it I was ready.

Call me out when I get back to racing. Turbo car to turbo car and see what happens LOL

JS
                          sigpic

Comment

Bring that slow ass nitrous car back out and I will drag your ass up and down the track. Don't Come on here saying I wouldn't race that junk. You new were I was at denton and didn't come talking no shit.... if you wanted it I was ready.

Call me out when I get back to racing. Turbo car to turbo car and see what happens LOL

JS

Dick head u called me out not my job to come find u for your race.. My black car is sold its gone I want to race the raised runner 582 TRE piston eater.. In march its your OFFICAL Call out My blue car your Black scope blowing off king..

Comment

• Originally posted by bigminz View Post

I have been known to swing in person not just on the internet...

Comment

I have been known to swing in person not just on the internet...
                                Just keeping the thread alive Mike.

I don't really care what any of you guys think or do. We're actually going to the track this year with a car and race. It's been a while. Tired of watching everyone else have fun.

What's the weight for a 10-71 alky deal? 3100?
                                903-870-8109

Thank you:
                                2JM Diesel & Fabrication - for the chassis and tuning
                                Freak Show Performance - for the great transmission
                                Jimmy Patton for the pit help
                                Chris Fowler for the motor work
                                TRZ Motorsports - thanks Mike
                                NRC Motorsports - thanks Bob
                                Team Z Motorsports - thanks Dave
                                Forced Inductions - thanks Jose
                                Work Turbochargers - thanks Reed

Comment

Working...
                                X