Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    do you even hunt, bro?
    Sounds like Eric should have played on the hunting team in high school....
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      You just like jumping on anything I say. I get it.

Eric, have you ever hunted?
      I hunt, probably more than you, and think you are lost in your thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Which would result in the cities having to pay more. The job would then attract smarter people.
        this is one of the only things i can attribute to most if not all their failures we're always seeing. Ive had the misfortune to have to interact with some cops that didnt seem like they should be allowed to run the register at walmart, much less be a peace officer. Perhaps there should be a standard iq test. You dont test high, its security guard work for you bud
        WH

Comment

Think what you want, but it's true.

I'll use APD as another example. They have to report a use of force every time their gun comes out of the holster. That makes officers reluctant to draw their guns. Ask Officer Jillian Smith how that works.

Oh wait, you can't. She died with her gun in her holster.
          "George won't let me tend to the criminals"
          - Officer Lennie Smalls

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Oh give me a break. That's as silly as trying to pigeonhole someone based on racist stereotypes. Or saying that all cops cheat on their s/o's.
            Did you read the whole thing, or are you just going to pick out the first sentence. I said there are many exceptions to the rule but I have just seen it a lot.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            this is one of the only things i can attribute to most if not all their failures we're always seeing. Ive had the misfortune to have to interact with some cops that didnt seem like they should be allowed to run the register at walmart, much less be a peace officer. Perhaps there should be a standard iq test. You dont test high, its security guard work for you bud
            Wow, I can't imagine you not having good interactions with police officers. Were you trying to justify rape when you were talking to them?
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post

Wow, I can't imagine you not having good interactions with police officers. Were you trying to justify rape when you were talking to them?
              Not even a little bit lol. Another quote taken out of context. I also said SOME, not all. SOME of them have actually impressed me and I wished all the others were like them
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Not even a little bit lol. Another quote taken out of context. I also said SOME, not all. SOME of them have actually impressed me and I wished all the others were like them
                Thanks!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

You just like jumping on anything I say. I get it.

Eric, have you ever hunted?
                  Back to telling fairy tales, I see. Do I hunt? No. There is a Kroger across the street from me. One of the benefits of living in a massive sprawl like the Metroplex. Is this where you tell me that your opinion is more awesomer than mine because you shot a deer that was terrifyingly drinking from a stream one time?

Be careful Eric or he will come out to a meet and stare at his shoes again.

Warrior mentality, RAWWWWWRRR!!!

lmao

Comment

Be careful Eric or he will come out to a meet and stare at his shoes again.

Warrior mentality, RAWWWWWRRR!!!
                    lol.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Thanks!
                      Youre welcome. If you actually behave professionally in the way that you describe, in many of the threads here, youd be one of the ones Id be impressed with. I got no problem giving credit where credit is due.
                      WH

Comment

OUT Of CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!111ONE11!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

"Someone dial 91juan"

Comment

Working...
                          X