Deputy brutalizes a family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiiiiiiit getin good up in hurr
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Oh but I think you are. You see, from what I have seen on the boards, while you may act like a very nice guy in person, you have a massive "I have to prove I have authority" complex. Anytime you're remotely challenged, instead of an intellectual response you immediately go for "let's meet at the gym." While I am no longer studying Psych, I could more than likely write up a nice paper on you, or at least your online persona.
      You no longer have the cognitive skills to analyze me, much less anyone else.

"Anyitime"?

There are two people I've called out, and two only. There are over 4,700 members, yet in your mind two is the overwhelming majority?

You better take a step back and re-evaluate things Frosty.

When is the last time I invited you to spar?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        You no longer have the cognitive skills to analyze me, much less anyone else.

"Anyitime"?

There are two people I've called out, and two only. There are over 4,700 members, yet in your mind two is the overwhelming majority?

You better take a step back and re-evaluate things Frosty.

When is the last time I invited you to spar?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          You must be a follower of "God's" facebook page, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            he went to church with us last sunday. eric, not God.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              he went to church with us last sunday. eric, not God.

god bless.
              Lizard Lounge still does that every Sunday?

Comment

Lizard Lounge still does that every Sunday?
                yep, that dick didnt even bring glowsticks or a pacifier. we had to share.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That shit is funny sometimes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      But every copper's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom.
                      Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
                      We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

But every copper's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece.
                      Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.
                      Yea but how is your retirement plan?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Yea but how is your retirement plan?
                        $1,077,790,275 ahead of the Ft Worth Pension Fund.
                        Last edited by slow99; 09-13-2013, 11:41 AM.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

nothing will happen! you beat a cops azz like that you get the book thrown at you. a cop beats your azz they get a slap on the hand.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            $1,077,790,275 ahead of the Ft Worth Pension Fund.
                            The fact that you bothered to check speaks volumes.

And Arnold, that was a pathetic retort, even for you.

It's still funny how you pick and choose what you respond to.

Comment

And Arnold, that was a pathetic retort, even for you.

It's still funny how you pick and choose what you respond to.

You think that's funny, do you? Well, maybe you should look in a mirror, or better yet, I'll just settle for page 691 of the random picture thread, Farva. Next up on my hit list is how many times you say "speaks volumes." Jesus Christ. After all, I've got plenty of time on my hands!!!1111

Comment

It takes all of about 9 seconds to look it up if you know what you're doing:

Value Assets: 1,854,871,487
                                Accrued Liability: 2,932,293,736

Shortfall (Unfunded Liability): 1,077,422,249
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X