Any cubscout/scout people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    How about I cnc your fat ass some chips?
    Wow! I thought this thread was kid friendly!?

I encouraged my son to try scouts but he wasn’t interested. We’ll keep doing soccer until he gets bored with that I guess.

Comment

How about I cnc your fat ass some chips?
      CAn you make the baked potato flavor and send them to me instead? Thanks bro bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Wow! I thought this thread was kid friendly!?

I encouraged my son to try scouts but he wasn’t interested. We’ll keep doing soccer until he gets bored with that I guess.
        Soccer is for ruffdaddys.

Comment

Often conflicted with this situation. I know the scouts are good for kids, but my son loves his sports and often does 2 sports or teams per season so far. Scouts seems like one of those things were it's all scouts/nothing else or no scouts.

He wants to do scouts - but he wants sports just a little more because he has not done it.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I promise you that the uniform bothers you a ton more than it ever will your son. Stop being a judgmental prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I promise you that the uniform bothers you a ton more than it ever will your son. Stop being a judgmental prick.
              Lol you don't need to get so offended....you the brownie scout leader or something? The reputation of the uniforms being both stupid looking and uncomfortable is well documented.

If something is going to look that dumb it better be functional...and it's neither. There is no reason not to advance with the times aside from "I'm old and this is the way we used to do it in my day".

But dont take my word for it...just look at the skyrocketing scout enrollments.

Comment

The uniforms are the same reason that a football team wears them, to form a team. And they haven't changed because that is "tradition". Scouting is all about team work and traditions or at least it was when I was in as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                  The uniforms are the same reason that a football team wears them, to form a team. And they haven't changed because that is "tradition". Scouting is all about team work and traditions or at least it was when I was in as a kid.
                  Football Uniforms havent changed?

Comment

My son liked Civil Air Patrol much more than scouts. Uniforms are much better as well.

Comment

Fiction doesn't tend to scare me.
                      Since a rectum cannot become pregnant no matter how much you cum in it your opinion in this matter doesn't count, I was addressing people that have or could have children.

Lol you don't need to get so offended....you the brownie scout leader or something? The reputation of the uniforms being both stupid looking and uncomfortable is well documented.

If something is going to look that dumb it better be functional...and it's neither. There is no reason not to advance with the times aside from "I'm old and this is the way we used to do it in my day".

But dont take my word for it...just look at the skyrocketing scout enrollments.
                      The lowering participation rates in scouting has more to do with the left trying to compromise the organization then it has to do with the uniforms being uncomfortable. 1in 5 Boy Scouts in the US are members of the Mormon church and the Mormon church has decided to start their own scouting program and to kick the Boy Scouts of America to the curb.

The Mormon Church has been the largest sponsor of the Boy Scouts in the United States, making up nearly 20 percent of all of the Boy Scouts' 2.3 million youth members.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Football Uniforms havent changed?
                        Only the jerseys have. Rydell who is the manufacturer of the pads, the pants, and the helmets are afraid to change the designs for fear of being sued. Basically football gear has been the same for the past 40 years.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Only the jerseys have. Rydell who is the manufacturer of the pads, the pants, and the helmets are afraid to change the designs for fear of being sued. Basically football gear has been the same for the past 40 years.
                          This is entirely incorrect from top to bottom.

Helmets have changed substantially.

Edit: side note...you need serious help. We all know you're a compulsive liar....but you're off the deep end.

Comment

This is entirely incorrect from top to bottom.

Helmets have changed substantially.
                            What do I know, I'm only going by what the manufacturer says and personally know nothing about football or football equipment.

Comment

No offense here, though I do happen to be a former scout, and appreciate why we wore the uniforms. Quite a bit more durable when camping than gym shorts and a t-shirt, and a lot more breathable than jeans. Brownies, is a different org btw.

Please do point me to this "well-documented" contempt for scout uniforms. My uncle is still quite involved in the troop that I grew up in, and they aren't hurting for scouts.

Comment

Not going to Google the matter, but are the uniforms still blue & gold?

Comment

Working...
                                X