• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the TSA and get your grope on!

New t shirt anyone?

Gate Rape!

Comment

Is it mandatory to get a naked...er "full body scan" or your nutsack groped? Or are they just picking random people?

Comment

everyone has to do the bodyscan or they can "opt out" and get a hand job, errr I mean groping. At this point, even the pilots and staff have to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          everyone has to do the bodyscan or they can "opt out" and get a hand job, errr I mean groping. At this point, even the pilots and staff have to do it.
          BS on the staff part. I've seen TSA wave their little badges and walk right on by.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            BS on the staff part. I've seen TSA wave their little badges and walk right on by.
            Of course, it's just like Congress exempting their fat little selves from much of the legislation they passed the last two years.

Comment

This will go on until the airlines see 50% drops in revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Go watch the Ron Paul video that CSPAN taped yesterday. Most of that has to do with trying to get pilots exempt from the bodyscans.

**EDIT** BTW, Im not talking about TSA staff, Im talking about the staff of the plane. Of course TSA is exempt.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    Go watch the Ron Paul video that CSPAN taped yesterday.
                    Just did. Nice talk!

Heck, just let us CCW's on airplanes. Heck, I'd even pay for another license to do it, if that's what would let the people defend ourselves.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                    X