Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
    Im still with Universal at least for the rest of the year
    MSNBC is already failing miserably without another host. Please give me the list of dems that ran on their "accomplishments", including ObamaCare. I'll wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      MSNBC is already failing miserably without another host. Please give me the list of dems that ran on their "accomplishments", including ObamaCare. I'll wait...
      pelosi
      reid
      barney frank
      johnson

the list goes on. it was the "blue dog" dems that suffered during the 2010 election.

Comment

pelosi
        reid
        barney frank
        johnson

the list goes on. it was the "blue dog" dems that suffered during the 2010 election.

Pelosi could have murdered puppies and Barney Frank could have given a 3 yr old boy a blowjob on the House floor and still won reelection in their districts. Hell, Bernice Johnson got caught red handed taking scholarship funds away from her own constituents, all while lying about it and those dumbfucks still re-elected her.

You must be one of those dumbfucks.

Comment

pelosi
          reid
          barney frank
          johnson

Not a single person you listed RAN ON ACCOMPLISHMENTS. Pelosi was not up for re-election, you genius you! Barney Frank was in the race of his life in the most liberal district in Mass., Reid was in another close race to a sub-standard candidate in a state run by big labor unions.
          Any candidate Barry campaigned for, was routed.

Check yourself, brother. Living with your head in the sand, is no way to live.
          Last edited by Vertnut; 11-18-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X