15 minute MW3 vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 minute MW3 vid

While it looks OK, everything I've seen from Battlefield 3 looks more appealing. Graphics look the same as MW2, a couple of new elements, but nothing really THAT new.

I'm sure it'll still be huge though. I'll probably go through the campaign, like I have with the other CoD's. Hopefully it'll bring some sort of conclusion to the story and they'll start fresh next time like BF is doing.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I think BF3 is more appealing right now because of graphics and gameplay. I'm not saying COD is better or BF is better. But COD could be bad visually but if the gameplay is good then I'll still play it. It will all come down to gameplay IMO.

Comment

I wonder if I could get myself frozen until November?
      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        I wonder if I could get myself frozen until November?
        Get thawed on Oct 25th and you'll be happy.
        sigpic

Comment

Cant wait!
          -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
          -1993 Cobra- 700rw
          -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
          -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
          -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Get thawed on Oct 25th and you'll be happy.
            hmm...I would like to party on Halloween.
            .223 > 911

Comment

To me BF3 looks alot better...

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                To me BF3 looks alot better...
                Tons.
                sigpic

Comment

He gets handed a mag in the beginning as if out, BUT when he runs out, he reloads a mag?! Im soooo confused

Comment

But, I need that magnifier on my EOtech!!! 3X would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      He gets handed a mag in the beginning as if out, BUT when he runs out, he reloads a mag?! Im soooo confused
                      I think it's one of those things where you say "it's a game" as in "its just a movie". I think because it goes from an action shot straight to in game action.

Comment

God damnit. Everytime I see a thread with MW3 or MW2 in it I get all excited thinking it is MechWarrior and then it's this stupid console shooting game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          But, I need that magnifier on my EOtech!!! 3X would be perfect.
                          Agreed.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
                            God damnit. Everytime I see a thread with MW3 or MW2 in it I get all excited thinking it is MechWarrior and then it's this stupid console shooting game.
                            Now THAT would be a remake/resurection game I would love to see!!! Get me in the old timberwolf or marauder again. Oh man, such fond dreams from that game.

Comment

oh didnt see you there MW3... I was too busy looking at BF3 that I didnt have time, don't worry though you are just as MW2 with saame skins and nothing new so its the same old shit. Its ok, you get a pat on the back, you triend, but you were too cocky my friend thinking you are the king of fps. LOL
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                              X