What's your K/D (Black Ops)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangstang View Post
    I don't know if I was playing that night but I welcome any challenge. I usually play with brandon and do fairly well. If you think you have what it takes to beat me, (apparently) a fucking newb, then hit me up in game. Quicksilver 86e.
    Ill take that challenge. Dont cry when i school you tho

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Not sure. Where should I set it?
      Try it out on high, and quit playing regular team deathmatch. Slog through to unlock hardcore team deathmatch. People actually die after getting shot. The m16 will put them down every time.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

How do I "slog through to unlock hardcore team deathmatch?"

Comment

Did you see you were in a few games with me earlier? Your last match with me you turned out 5 kills for 4 deaths, not too bad.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Yup...saw you. I hid most of that round that's why my deaths were so low. The one before was something like 3-16.

Comment

I was assuming you hadn't unlocked it yet, I can't remember what level it unlocks. Just keep at it if you aren't, it really doesn't take long, and the practice will make you better anyways if you change your sensitivity, it takes getting used to, but being able to turn completely around in a split second makes a huge difference.
              Slow moving projects
              1964 C10 350/700r4
              1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 1SloLT1 View Post
                Ill take that challenge. Dont cry when i school you tho
                you on 360?

Originally posted by tangstang View Post
                I don't know if I was playing that night but I welcome any challenge. I usually play with brandon and do fairly well. If you think you have what it takes to beat me, (apparently) a fucking newb, then hit me up in game. Quicksilver 86e.
                tyler - no you wasn't on neither was Chris at this time. And you would have remember this game if you was there. Not for sure what happen, but some of the best players I have ever came across on black ops?

Comment

In player match I dont have many unlocked. I like to use the m14 and enfield. Both with eotech-type optics. As far as perks and KS I leave it as default since I dont have much unlocked or not enough points to get it. Mostly play TDM. Frustrating when I get the drop on someone yet they still get me due to aiming.
                  so do you like the single shot weapons?

in player match, try the ak 74u with the grip, sleight of hand and ninja. Perk one I use hardline or out on ghost.

Try not to run a gun alot in deathmatch. most people will just be camping around the corners. Also do Mercenary Team Deathmatch when your playing by yourself.

Comment

[QUOTE=musclestang89;38705]you on 360?

yes. Why you want some to
                    Last edited by 1SloLT1; 12-05-2010, 02:53 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=1SloLT1;38792]
                      Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                      you on 360?

yes. Why you want some to
                      lol. i dont 1 v 1. But 6 on 6 I'm down. Or 4 on 4

Comment

[QUOTE=musclestang89;38927]
                        Originally posted by 1SloLT1 View Post

lol. i dont 1 v 1. But 6 on 6 I'm down. Or 4 on 4
                        I see your scared its cool though im down for some 4v4

Comment

[QUOTE=1SloLT1;39833]

and ur username is?

Comment

[QUOTE=1SloLT1;39833]

lmao is this boosted?

Comment

I started off pretty crappy at around .89 or so but lately I have been doing pretty good. Up to about a 1.4 right now but it goes up everytime I play. I played with a few guys from here on Friday night and had a blast. It really makes a difference if you have a full team and you can call out enemies or actually go for objectives.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I'm around a .87. My biggest problem is inconsistency. I can go 25-6 no problem, but chances are the next round I'm going 6-9.

Dave - Start treating it like it's really a war. Use cover, peek around corners, find you a nice dark shadow to lay prone in, etc. Most of the people that play this game, do nothing but run and gun. Sure, there are some spawn campers, and snipers that just camp the whole time, but the vast majority are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

My biggest irritation with any of these online FPS games, is the complete disregard for the game mode they are in. If all you want to do is shoot people and blow shit up, go play TDM or campaign. I stay out of TDM for that very reason. I want objectives, I want a point to the game, other than racking up kills. I want skill, and strategy involved. And some people just run around, like all they need to do is shoot shit. It irritates the fuck out of me. Of course, playing the objective games like Domination, CTF, HQ, Sabotage, etc; all leads to a higher death ratio. Just gotta take the good with the bad. You'll level up quicker playing these types of games, if you're aggressive and go after the objectives.
                                You still should be higher then a .87 if you do that. I think you have worst rounds then you believe.

I have no idea what my kd is but whatever it is it sucks. I still don't know all the maps and where people hide. But about 80-90% of the time when I die, I get shot in the back.
                                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X