No announcement yet.

I'll trade Red Dead Redemption for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll trade Red Dead Redemption for....

I need something new.

XBOX 360.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

I bought this game. Played 5 mins. It sucks.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Stock Ticker: RDR

It's actually a good game, I've just beat it and I'm ready for something new.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Ive got Fable 3, Darksiders or Mass Effect 2? Itll be about a week before I can get anything to ya though. Damn APO,AE addresses...I could use something new to play aswell. Is the prequel a necassery(sp) play before playing RDR?

Comment

The one coming out soon with the zombies should kick ass. Unless, that is the same game.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Undead redemption is out and costs $10 to download as an add on; there is multiplayer similar to nazi zombies. New storyline, new horses and you get a zombie Marston after you finish the story. It's fun. If you decide to trade look into Fallout New Vegas it has its quirks but overall solid gameplay.

Comment

Would trade if your interested in any of the listed and not too far from me. (Rowlett)

Left 4 dead
              Rapala fishing
              Need for Speed Most wanted
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                Thanks for the input.

Stock Ticker: RDR

It's actually a good game, I've just beat it and I'm ready for something new.
                Go get undead nightmare now.

Comment

I liked Red Dead, but after beating it, i've never played it again.

Fallout New Vegas is cool, but definately quirky and gets a bit boring after while. Oh and the music is far too repetitive and gets annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    I liked Red Dead, but after beating it, i've never played it again.

Fallout New Vegas is cool, but definately quirky and gets a bit boring after while. Oh and the music is far too repetitive and gets annoying.
                    fallout is not made to be played on the consoles imo, its a strong PC game with all the mods and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      fallout is not made to be played on the consoles imo, its a strong PC game with all the mods and shit.
                      I agree with Roli its made for PC, red dead redemption is as well an xbox game that should have first been on PC.
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Well its made by Rockstar, so being a PC first was never gonna happen. RDR hopefully is ported to the PC, and than the community can mod the shit out it.

Comment

Well its made by Rockstar, so being a PC first was never gonna happen. RDR hopefully is ported to the PC, and than the community can mod the shit out it.
                          Being from Rockstar I expected it being PC first. Rockstar made its Rockstar status by selling the shit out of GTA and GTAII to PC gamers, and PC gamers only. PC gamers have made the gaming industry... and are being back stabbed by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            Being from Rockstar I expected it being PC first. Rockstar made its Rockstar status by selling the shit out of GTA and GTAII to PC gamers, and PC gamers only. PC gamers have made the gaming industry... and are being back stabbed by it.
                            expecting pc firsts in this day and age is laughable unfortunately. consoles are making the big bucks for devs.

Comment

expecting pc firsts in this day and age is laughable unfortunately. consoles are making the big bucks for devs.
                              All at the same time, I am growing out of video games... Ironic isnt? I am growing up at the age of 26 all because they shunned PC games out. It's funny since I have over 200 games that I paid for from PC. and nothing else from consoles and whatnot. Looks like they are loosing bigger bucks compared to the occasional player that plays or bought 3 COD games because he thought in his jock years that games were for nerds.

Comment

Working...
                              X