Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
    mine was the older version.

i had mine set with 2 activation methods, rpm and boost (via a hobbs switch to the manual switch). it'd kick the pump to full speed over 4k rpm or over 1psi.
    Thanks for the Hobbs switch thought. I can use the same one that triggers my vacuum pump. I am already wiring in a tach adapter from the ECU so I can feed the controller for RPM now also.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Looking good!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Thanks for the Hobbs switch thought. I can use the same one that triggers my vacuum pump. I am already wiring in a tach adapter from the ECU so I can feed the controller for RPM now also.
        personally if you have the hobbs switch activating at over 1psi there really is no purpose for the rpm switch, but i guess it's a little safety net.

Comment

i'd personally stay away from the aeromotive speed controller, i still wonder if mine had something to do with my broken piston. when i got the motor put back together after i re-built it mine wouldn't cycle to the high speed. i ripped it off and am now just running full speed full time
          James, do you still have an A1000? Have any issues with it over heating the fuel on longer drive times?
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
            James, do you still have an A1000? Have any issues with it over heating the fuel on longer drive times?
            I have always wondered this. Hence my new dash work and car total rewire I am gonna have a temp sender put in the tank. Fabricated aluminum is just too easy to modify......or to have Brooks drill a hole and weld in a 1/8"npt at least.

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            personally if you have the hobbs switch activating at over 1psi there really is no purpose for the rpm switch, but i guess it's a little safety net.
            mine will be over 3#

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
              i have the eliminator, which should probably be worse, combined with an 8 gallon fuel cell, and i've never overheated the fuel.

Comment

i have the eliminator, which should probably be worse, combined with an 8 gallon fuel cell, and i've never overheated the fuel.
                Cool!
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• A lot of attention to detail. Very nicely done, Doug.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    A lot of attention to detail. Very nicely done, Doug.
                    Thanks Tim!
                    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Finished it last night in time to take it to GTG. The noise is minimal compared to the vortech :l
                      Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                      90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Finished strapping down the fuel cell.

Last edited by BlueCoupeRedVert; 04-12-2016, 11:58 PM.
                        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• I finally bought new rear tires for my Coupe. Nitto 275/50R15 555r. Work great and I got a great deal on them.

Last edited by BlueCoupeRedVert; 05-28-2013, 10:23 PM.
                            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Looks good. How is it running?

Sinch up that fuel line some so we can't see it. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                Looks good. How is it running?

Sinch up that fuel line some so we can't see it. lol
                                Thanks. Its running good..still working on the tune using the Anderson PMS-2. Its close but needs some dyno time... As soon as I get the subframes welded in, I can permanently clamp the fuel lines.
                                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X