Red x arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Does he usually have these uppers in stock? Because he alluded to being ready to ship them after a test fire.
    when you check out it will say at the bottom if it is in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
      Which ones do you have? What kind Of groups are you getting??
      i have the 20" s.s. bull barrel, makes a heavy gun but it's fine on a bench, at 100 yds. about 1" group, will do better with a steady hand.

Comment

I ordered a 300 upper and a bcg from them yesterday and its already on its way.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Stainless 7.5" .300 BLK upper for $340 and ready to ship? Suspiciously cheap... but I'd buy it for that money.
          I'm not seeing that one.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You have to request the .223 in .300.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ordered a 223 upper and chrome BCG. So we will see.
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I ordered the .300 BLK Friday. Too cheap, could not pass it up.

R

Comment

Waiting on an e-mail back from CMMG, If they are still dicking me around with a ship date on my barrel I might just buy their upper.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Stainless 7.5" .300 BLK upper for $340 and ready to ship? Suspiciously cheap... but I'd buy it for that money.
                    Link?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      Link?
                      It's on their page, just search 7.5" and it will come up as a .223, you can then request it in .300 blk on order. I don't have a link because my office blocks it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        Link?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

To get it @ $340 you get the classic upper.

Comment

To get it @ $340 you get the classic upper.
                            Fixed
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

$390 for a bull barrel AR10 upper? Fuck yeah!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

CJ , is this not a .300 black-out?

Randy

Comment

Working...
                                X