unlock iphone 4s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock iphone 4s?

i know this is all over the internet, but I dont have time to scour forums and sites for hours.

basically i have an iphone 4s on 5.0.1 or whatever software for ATT that has been jailbroken. I want to unlock it for use on Tmobile.

i had an old 3g iphone years and years ago, and if i remember, i basically just ran it threw a program on the computer called ultrasnow or something and then went in and changed a setting or two in the iphone to make mms and calls work.

is it still that easy? i did a quick search and seems like now people are selling codes to "factory unlock", little fake sim cards, etc..

is there just an easy way to unlock it via software still?

If its not under a contract with AT&T, call them and tell them you want to unlock it. They'll do their thing and you do a full restore using iTunes. Viola!
    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

That 2nd post is straight up spam.

Sent from my EVO LTE.
      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
        that 2nd post is straight up spam.

Sent from my evo lte.
        lmao.

Comment

Just buy a T-Mobile branded phone that actually gets better than edge data. Sell it on craigslist for 400 and just say it's unlocked like everyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
            That 2nd post is straight up spam.

Sent from my EVO LTE.
            I have done it with my iP4. So has my gf with her iP4s. Our contracts with AT&T ended a few months ago.

Comment

The post was deleted, that was spam.

Sent from my EVO LTE.
              2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Oic.

Comment

there is no software unlock for 5.0.1 you would have to go through att and have them do it.

IMO, jailbreak the phone and sell it for good money then buy a tmobile phone, something that actually works with their hspa+ (3g/4g) otherwise your iphone is only compatible with t-mobiles edge network which sucks.

tmobile is adding 1900 mhz 3g soon, but until then, you are going to hate the data speed.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

contact @chronic on twitter. Been doing factory unlocks for a month or so already. If I remember correctly his turn around is about 24hrs and 30 or 40. Its worth it since there is no software unlock available at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Just buy a T-Mobile branded phone that actually gets better than edge data. Sell it on craigslist for 400 and just say it's unlocked like everyone else does.
                      this!!!! FUCK 2g internet speed.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlimOne View Post
                        contact @chronic on twitter. Been doing factory unlocks for a month or so already. If I remember correctly his turn around is about 24hrs and 30 or 40. Its worth it since there is no software unlock available at all.
                        To add to it. I had him unlock my ip4 and my ip4s to resell them. Made quite a bit more being unlocked.

Comment

Working...
                        X