Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    I just hate shooting a di with a can.

By the time your done shooting your face looks like a coal miner.
    I've never really had much of an issue with an AR15 since I'm right handed. Blowback guns are awful though.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What did they say?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        What did they say?
        They haven't returned my call yet.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          They haven't returned my call yet.
          From what I've read they don't "support" the Spike's/Adam's piston kits. I've heard they will try to refer you back to Spike's and vice versa. Hopefully you'll have better luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
            From what I've read they don't "support" the Spike's/Adam's piston kits. I've heard they will try to refer you back to Spike's and vice versa. Hopefully you'll have better luck.
            I've had them support my spikes kit before, didn't seem to make any difference to them. They make them and they are identical with the exception of the lithograph.

Comment

I've had them support my spikes kit before, didn't seem to make any difference to them. They make them and they are identical with the exception of the lithograph.
              That's good to know. I'm rocking the same kit in middy trim. You played with it at the last build party. Thanks again BTW.

Comment

If you want a gas piston AR that will actually work just go a buy a SIG 556 and be done with it.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  If you want a gas piston AR that will actually work just go a buy a SIG 556 and be done with it.
                  Those are not that great of a rifle. They are inaccurate and heavy.

Comment

All of the bad parts of the AR, plus all of the bad parts of an AK!

Comment

The EXACT same thing can be said about an AK, G3, or M14 but I have plenty of each. What they all have in common is that they will run all day long.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        The EXACT same thing can be said about an AK, G3, or M14 but I have plenty of each. What they all have in common is that they will run all day long.
                        An M14 is not inaccurate in the slightest, it's probably the most accurate semi auto rifle there is. The US military uses M14's to this day as the designated marksman rifles. I agree with the AK and G3. I'd rather have an accurate rifle that needs regular cleaning than a gun that will get me killed at moderate ranges. And I'll never change that mindset.
                        Last edited by CJ; 08-03-2012, 07:09 AM.

Comment

An M14 is not inaccurate in the slightest, it's probably the most accurate semi auto rifle there is. The US military uses M14's to this day as the designated marksman rifles. I agree with the AK and G3. I'd rather have an accurate rifle that needs regular cleaning than a gun that will get me killed at moderate ranges. And I'll never change that mindset.
                          M14's are being phased out now by the AR10 stuff, they are much more accurate if built right and cheaper to build accurately.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                            M14's are being phased out now by the AR10 stuff, they are much more accurate if built right and cheaper to build accurately.
                            They are moderately more accurate according to the government trials, the primary advantage is the weight savings. I think anyone with reasonable gun knowledge would agree that saying M14 is inaccurate is laughable.

Comment

It's probably the most accurate semi battle rifle but taking it much past battle accurate will get expensive fast. Most out of the box M14's seem to be around the 1-1.5MOA area unless a super match or srlect national match is used and the price jump is substantial for that jump.
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

M14 or M1A?
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X