Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question, will they ship orders as the rounds are complete or wait until the entire order for 150k is done before shipping?
    14 Raptor
    18 GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
      Question, will they ship orders as the rounds are complete or wait until the entire order for 150k is done before shipping?
      Most of the order is being shipped as freight, so it will all ship at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
        Question, will they ship orders as the rounds are complete or wait until the entire order for 150k is done before shipping?
        Hopefully they ship it all at once as it would be more cost efficient. Just a thought

Thanks for the update Patrick! 10 weeks is a hell of a deal even in a calm market for a order of this size.

Now, maybe some 10mm in that next GB....
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Hopefully they ship it all at once as it would be more cost efficient. Just a thought

Thanks for the update Patrick! 10 weeks is a hell of a deal even in a calm market for a order of this size.

Now, maybe some 10mm in that next GB....
          I dont think they will be doing 10mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Update ...

Just talked to Jim at Blackgun and he about had a heart attack when I told him the amount of rounds we have ordered.
            Clearly he did not understand the power of DFWM

Comment

I dont think they will be doing 10mm

well, it was worth a try
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Clearly he did not understand the power of DFWM
                It surpassed my expatiations by a lot as well ...

Comment

• Patrick, what was the final tally for paid for rounds in by the deadline?

Hell if I had thought to ask about the checks being held I would have tripled my order. lol
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Patrick, what was the final tally for paid for rounds in by the deadline?

Hell if I had thought to ask about the checks being held I would have tripled my order. lol

Blackgun has closed the group buy. I can not add any more rounds.

Comment

• Update ...

Our cost per thousand has gone up a bit due to blackgun's supplier raising the price a bit.

We are going to be paying $390.60 per thousand. Depending on the final freight bill I may need to dip into those secondary checks in order to be able to make the order. I wish I had foreseen a hiccup and figured in a slush fund ... learning quite a bit on running a successful group buy here.

Comment

• I wish I would have seen this sooner. I could use a few thousand rounds.

Comment

• Patrick. How do you plan to dip into the second check? Do you want us to just send you another check + 2$ per 1000 or whatever it comes out to? Thanks again for doing all of this.

Lastly can you give us a heads up on when your mailing the checks? I don't normally keep large amounts in my checking account in case my debit card etc gets ripped on a online shopping spree.

Comment

• Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                            Patrick. How do you plan to dip into the second check? Do you want us to just send you another check + 2$ per 1000 or whatever it comes out to? Thanks again for doing all of this.

Lastly can you give us a heads up on when your mailing the checks? I don't normally keep large amounts in my checking account in case my debit card etc gets ripped on a online shopping spree.
                            I will update the thread to give everyone a 2 week window to square there funds away.

I haven't figured out how much of a delta is going to be created by the slight price increase. I need some hard numbers from Blackgun to really nail down the specifics of the problem. It may take me a few weeks to get a good total cost on the group buy due to some of the guys needing there ammo drop shipped. I do not want a $2 check from everyone, it would be a logistical nightmare ... and to be honest I don't have the time right now to collect and catalog 55-60 checks for various amounts. The first round of payment proved to have its fair share of headaches, I can only imagine a second round.

I do want all of you to understand that I am going to do my absolute best to make this as cheap for everyone as I can. The one thing that I can not let happen is for this group buy to cost me or Blackgun money to complete. Not only could that leave a sour taste in my mouth but Blackgun as well ... and we are already talking about doing a handgun ammo group buy after this one is done.

But to answer your first question, I am not sure yet. I need more information before I can come up with a solid plan of action.

-Patrick

Comment

I will update the thread to give everyone a 2 week window to square there funds away.

I haven't figured out how much of a delta is going to be created by the slight price increase. I need some hard numbers from Blackgun to really nail down the specifics of the problem. It may take me a few weeks to get a good total cost on the group buy due to some of the guys needing there ammo drop shipped. I do not want a $2 check from everyone, it would be a logistical nightmare ... and to be honest I don't have the time right now to collect and catalog 55-60 checks for various amounts. The first round of payment proved to have its fair share of headaches, I can only imagine a second round.

I do want all of you to understand that I am going to do my absolute best to make this as cheap for everyone as I can. The one thing that I can not let happen is for this group buy to cost me or Blackgun money to complete. Not only could that leave a sour taste in my mouth but Blackgun as well ... and we are already talking about doing a handgun ammo group buy after this one is done.

But to answer your first question, I am not sure yet. I need more information before I can come up with a solid plan of action.

-Patrick
                              I was going to offer to let you keep any overage from my checks, then I realized they are all made out to black gun. Hell, have them process mine and issue you a credit to use on a future order!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                I was going to offer to let you keep any overage from my checks, then I realized they are all made out to black gun. Hell, have them process mine and issue you a credit to use on a future order!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                                Kind offer of you man. I will know more next week on how much the overage is going to be. Might take a few weeks to tack down a hard number.

Comment

Working...
                                X