Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it gets into the 10k range for the price break I am down for 500 for sure if you let it run till the 20th like you said in your first post. Maybe more once I spread this around to some of my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      If it gets into the 10k range for the price break I am down for 500 for sure if you let it run till the 20th like you said in your first post. Maybe more once I spread this around to some of my friends.
      I will be waiting till the 20th .. as long as we break 8k rounds we should be getting the price break.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        I will be waiting till the 20th .. as long as we break 8k rounds we should be getting the price break.
        Just did the math and damn even at .40 cents per round thats still not great. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Just did the math and damn even at .40 cents per round thats still not great. Oh well.
          For right now it is fantastic .. it is cheaper than it was pre craze prices.

Comment

I'm in at 1,000 rounds

Comment

We are up to 6500 rounds .... wharz ballers at?

Comment

I'm in for 1,000. Keep me informed of what I need to do.

Comment

Put my name in the hat for 1000.

Comment

Put me down for 1k, please.

Comment

When do you need the money by? Put me down for 2k if you will accept my terms. PM coming.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        When do you need the money by? Put me down for 2k if you will accept my terms. PM coming.
                        Need to have the cash ready by the 20th, so for you figure 5 days earlier.
                        Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          Need to have the cash ready by the 20th, so for you figure 5 days earlier.
                          Throw me in for another 2K

Comment

I'm in for the 2k I said in the other thread. Didn't realize there was another one.

Heck, make it 3k.

Comment

I'll take 500..... Need to find some damn .300BLK, though....

Comment

If this can be shipped to houston I might be able to get some people at work to commit. Find out for sure.
                                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                                X