List of guns no one should buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of guns no one should buy

Figure we can just confine it all to one thread and save all the second guessing every time a new gun is purchased. If it isn't listed in this thread there can be no complaints in the future. gogogogo

p250. lock thread.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

All you really need to know is that the GLOCK is both the best and worst pistol in the history of firearms.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Anything H&K!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          All you really need to know is that the GLOCK is the worst pistol in the history of firearms.
          This guys.... he gets it.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Anything H&K!!
            Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            This guys.... he gets it.
            I know.

Comment

This thread is going to be a shitstorm. Somebody could easily come along and list the usual suspects (hipoint, Taurus) but someone will always argue that they are good pistols for the money.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Anything H&K!!
                H&K: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I bought a Taurus 92 replica years ago for a shooter to save wear and tear on my Beretta and it has become one of my favorites. Cycles flawlessly, never jams and is at least as accurate as the real thing. Maybe an exception, but it is a good one.

Comment

There are a ton of pistols to avoid, and a ton of guns made by "shit" manufactures that are OK. If you don't know anything about what you are buying, call someone or post a thread up.

Comment

The best thing to do is research before you buy.

I wouldn't put that Sig 250 you bought in a list of "Worst Guns Ever", but there have been several bad reviews about them.
                      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        I wouldn't put that Sig 250 you bought in a list of "Worst Guns Ever", but there have been several bad reviews about them.
                        It isn't the worst gun ever. Just a poorly executed idea targeted at areas where owning more than one gun isn't easy.

Comment

My old lady has a Bersa 380 that jams after every 20 rounds, on average. I wouldn't buy another.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            My old lady has a Bersa 380 that jams after every 20 rounds, on average. I wouldn't buy another.
                            funny story, I bought one (380 Thunder) from a guy on THF a couple years back. Picked it up for $200 so I wasnt bitching. Well, I ended up selling it to a co-worker because he offered me $300.

About a week later, he ask if I want to buy it back as his wife didnt like it, so I bought it back for $225 and that is when he tells me that he took it to the range...everything seemed fine until he put his second mag in. When he let the slide lose, BAAM, that bad boy went off and kept going until the mag was empty....lol

I sold it a little later to someone who said they could fix it....WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Avoid:

Smith and Wesson Sigma series
                              Smith and Wesson bodyguard
                              Lorcin
                              Highpoint
                              Llama
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X