X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    lolz

Comment

I don't doubt you could fit all that shit in/on a pack, and I don't doubt you could carry it for a while. But me personally, I'd like to keep all my shit in an average sized pack, one (small) rifle, a pistol, and in my case, a .22 pistol as well for hunting small game quietly without drawing attention. Keep everything I have as light and compact as I can.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        lol

Probably the socom

M&P
        Go bag
        Food/water
        heavy as hell/low mag cap/ no sling/ less ammo

got it/ and *soccom
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          heavy as hell/low mag cap/ no sling/ less ammo

got it/ and *soccom
          I have more ammo for it though
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Yeah a 16" M1A socom is going to be one heavy ass bitch, and likewise to the ammo.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I have more ammo for it though
              and the ammo is heavier too! how many mags do you have for it?
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Yeah a 16" M1A socom is going to be one heavy ass bitch, and likewise to the ammo.
                I'm making Sean carry the PTR, when the shit goes down.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  I'm making Sean carry the PTR, when the shit goes down.
                  lol yeah fuck that shit. You know, I learned a lot from hunting. Walking with a 14lb rifle for 4 miles, fuck that shit forever. Walking with a 7lb AR15, not that bad. Walking with a 5lb SBR, much better. It's all sacrifices. Doesn't matter if your 16" battle rifle is effective to 500 years if you left it 20 miles back in a ditch.

Comment

I think I'll grab my backpack, toss in a few boxes of 100ct 9mm JHP, maybe a few hundred rounds of 7.62x39, a small tent, and hop on the DRZ with my 9mm in my IWB holster and my SKS strapped to my back and head for the least populated area thats within reach of my limited fuel supply and try to live hidden from view until I can figure out what's next.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      I think I'll grab my backpack, toss in a few boxes of 100ct 9mm JHP, maybe a few hundred rounds of 7.62x39, a small tent, and hop on the DRZ with my 9mm in my IWB holster and my SKS strapped to my back and head for the least populated area thats within reach of my limited fuel supply and try to live hidden from view until I can figure out what's next.
                      Not a bad plan, SKS is a reliable rifle. Heavy, but reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        I guess it depends on why I am having to leave.
                        Total and complete mod take over. Full tilt thread deletion. Canada round two.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

don't make me moderate this shit.

Comment

lol yeah fuck that shit. You know, I learned a lot from hunting. Walking with a 14lb rifle for 4 miles, fuck that shit forever. Walking with a 7lb AR15, not that bad. Walking with a 5lb SBR, much better. It's all sacrifices. Doesn't matter if your 16" battle rifle is effective to 500 years if you left it 20 miles back in a ditch.
                            My DMR actually weighs a lot, but it does too much too well to give it up. I'll probably leave the Super Sniper on my .22, and ditch the benchrest stock for a glass-bedded factory stock. They're super light and little, and I could give the .22 rifle to my girlfriend to tote. I don't think I'd take the .280 unless I had a vehicle to go in. I need to get the dogs some harness packs, or little wheeled carts to pull. I wouldn't carry their dog food.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

dogs would be a huge liability if you're trying to survive.

Comment

dogs would be a huge liability if you're trying to survive.
                                Mre's that you don't have to carry
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X