Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Mueller Investigation Concludes - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mueller Investigation Concludes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller Investigation Concludes

Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday turned over his long-awaited final report on the contentious Russia investigation that has cast a dark shadow over Donald Trump's presidency, entangled Trump's family and resulted in criminal charges against some of the president's closest associates.

Now it's time for 80+ new House investigations of anyone accused of so much as having tea with Trump!
    When the government pays, the government controls.

They'll drag out the "results" till campaign season, watch.

Comment

Barr has the results. They’ll get released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Remind me again of how many millions of tax dollars were wasted again on an investigation, that was started under false pretenses.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Remind me again of how many millions of tax dollars were wasted again on an investigation, that was started under false pretenses.
          Remind me again why no one responsible for the sham will be punished or held accountable in any shape, form or fashion?

We should see a forum POTUS in jail over this.

Comment

I predict a lot of disappointed people on MSNBC this weekend.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ice-department

Now it's time for 80+ new House investigations of anyone accused of so much as having tea with Trump!
              Are you now, or have you ever been a supporter of Donald Trump?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Now we need to break it off in dem's ass with an investigation on how the deep state with the tacit or explicit approval of a sitting US President used fictitious bullshit to get a fisa warrant and spy on a Presidential candidate from the opposing party, and how the media and the dems colluded to do it.

Scorched earth this motherfucker. Watergate was a fucking joke compared to this.

A panel on CNN's Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer reacted live on air to news that the Mueller report has concluded and resulted in no new indictments by admitting that President Trump has won a "huge victory."

Comment

Think about this. For 2 years these mother fuckers had access to EVERY bit of intelligence that the NSA or FBI could collect. That means every phone call, email,electronic communications, etc of everyone around Trump. They came back with NOTHING.... If Trump had an overture library book from 1976, they would have found it, fucking NOTHING.

NOW- the interesting case will be the Flynn case. I got odds that one gets re-opened and dropped.. They screwed that dude.

TIME TO #DECLASSIFY now..

and no, odds are no democrat or corrupt FBI agent will ever get charged.

Comment

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

"Happy No Collusion Day!"

Comment

Chris Matthews Waaaaaaaah

Comment

What a pathetic fucking waste of time and money
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I can't watch him w/o expecting him to wipe his chin with his sleeve to get the drool off.

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              Chris Matthews Waaaaaaaah

Comment

Working...
                              X