To the doctors on the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the doctors on the site

So I've got this bottle of Gabapentin I'm supposed to be taking, but the possible side effects scare the crap out of me. what's your opinion about the drug?

Pretty benign drug. Why are you taking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Pretty benign drug. Why are you taking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      nerve damage and painful numbness. Doctor warned me that it could make me feel dunk and dizzy and slur my speech. read up on it and saw some scary side effects like secures weight gain mood changes and making my dangle not work.

Comment

Meh, I never had much issue with it. They prescribed it a few times for my back.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

If you have any anal leakage you should probably stop taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            If you have any anal leakage you should probably stop taking it.
            wait leakage before or after I take the meds?

Comment

I had some high power anal leakage yesterday, left splatter marks on the bottom of the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                nerve damage and painful numbness. Doctor warned me that it could make me feel dunk and dizzy and slur my speech. read up on it and saw some scary side effects like secures weight gain mood changes and making my dangle not work.
                Sounds like they've finally found a way to stuff booze into a pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Sounds like they've finally found a way to stuff booze into a pill.
                  I was given some pretty strong meds when I first hurt my back. It's easier to just deal with the pain than it was taking those meds. It was like my brain was swimming in fog.

Comment

Man up and take a trip to the moon baby!!! Just write some sweet sweet lyrics for us on the way.

Comment

I've never gotten much relief from the stuff in the past, and I know others who take it for pain and feel the same way. Maybe it works for some, but I always figured it was one of the really "light" pain meds. Heck, my old dog was taking it in his last few years, and the vet said I could keep upping the dose if it seemed like he was in a lot of pain, implying that it wouldn't hurt anything. No idea about side effects, though. I already had weight gain, anal leakage, and a limp wanker anyway.

Comment

Possible side effects = they won't happen. Take it!

Comment

Take 2 with a bottle of wine. You'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Take 2 with a bottle of wine. You'll be fine.
                            Solid advice

Comment

I was on a non steroidal anti anti inflammatory for just over a month and had to stop because of some side effects.
                              This doesn’t really relate to the topic at hand other than it being a medication and I had side effects, but I’m irritated about having to stop taking it.

Comment

Working...
                              X