Quick Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Reminder

I saw the posts about meat, and sure enough you guys think of meat, and you cant get my name out of your mouths.

Sorry for those who are upset with the number of white women i have potentially ruined in your respective communities.

However, i would like to remind you:

I wake up to this every morning:

So unless you wanna put your chick up against mine in any shape form or fashion, it's best to lay low

Now all my haters get in here and sign for this L.

X: ______________________________________

buncha doofus'
    THE BAD HOMBRE

I hate to say it, but if you think that picture is worth bragging about you are mistaken. I'm not saying your girl is ugly but she is the marrying type.

Why do you wakeup in the backyard?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Okay, Mr. StrayX.

not gonna lie, i logged into the socket and watched all her videos. you're a weird dude.

but yousa a mfn bold face lie if you say i didnt upgrade.

i see over 200 views, and not one person willing to post up what they are working with.

especially the ones who felt the need to comment on my childs mom.

Once again, just one single person post up a badder chick, and i'll leave it alone.

Until then, when you think of meat, please my man, dont think of me.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It says 68 views on my end. Hope she makes you happy at the same time as looking pretty. Congards!

Comment

PM me your number Rodney and I'll send you one.

Edit: I did not say that you didn't trade up. Your gal is nice looking and I am glad that you are happy.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-30-2018, 09:43 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

svo would do her "plantation style" as he puts it...

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              Sure would. I am a collector of the unusual and it's been awhile since I fucked something like that.

Comment

By putting a dog in the second to last picture are you trying to drop a hint to me or something?

Comment

thats on you player, if you felt a hint, take that hint.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

what's the point? you're fighting a losing battle just like Svo

Comment

Pretty lady
                        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

bro, is that the same dog you have had for a while?

i always thought that was a cool looking dog. shar pei and something right?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            My "plantation style" comment is a joke told by Norm Macdonald when he was pretending to be Bob Dole who was talking about how kinky it would be to fuck Whoopi Goldberg whom he was describing as a "A black woman with a damn, dirty Jew name".

Comment

Shar pei and olde english bulldogge mix
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X