No announcement yet.

Digital Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am interested in this. Would love to find a more reasonable reseller, but a 1 pound pull trigger would be great to use "at will"

Comment

I have a 2 lb on my AR308 and you have to be careful..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        yeah, the sub 2# on my new tikka becomes a "thought" and the trigger breaks. LOL! careful indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          I have an R25 with a factory trigger that is in the 4-5lbs range that will at times double if I am trying too fast to reach the reset point on the trigger. I do not think I would want a 2lbs trigger in it.

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          yeah, the sub 2# on my new tikka becomes a "thought" and the trigger breaks. LOL! careful indeed.
          I have a 40x with the trigger set at a little over 2lbs and think that it is perfect.

Edit: I also have a Winchester 52c with a trigger that is adjustable for creep and weight. At its lowest setting the pull weight is under 2lbs by just a bit and it is one of the best triggers that I have any experience with.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-27-2017, 11:49 AM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Light triggers have their place.
            My tikka CTR is right at 2 lbs
            My Savage 12 LRP is 12 ounces.

Tikka is my stationary hunting rifle and doesn't get a round chambered till I'm set up. Then gets unchambered before I walk back.

Savage is a target gun and gets loaded only when set up to shoot.

I have other rifles that get used for walk and stalk with heavier triggers.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

damn I want one real bad. I'm not at home at the moment but I'm assuming not all lowers come with three positions? I think mine just has safe and fire.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                damn I want one real bad. I'm not at home at the moment but I'm assuming not all lowers come with three positions? I think mine just has safe and fire.
                The fire control group is what determines how many positions it has but most lower receivers are only marked safe and fire
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Its not like it "only" has a 1 pound trigger. It has a mil-spec trigger and a grip safety for the one-pound setting.

Comment

Saw this on youtube... its a $200 trigger group that basically does the same. There are limitations though

Comment

Originally posted by nash b. View Post
                      the fire control group is what determines how many positions it has but most lower receivers are only marked safe and fire
                      1. Safe 2. Fire 3. Shoot ze glaasss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        Saw this on youtube... its a $200 trigger group that basically does the same. There are limitations though
                        Big limitation is that trigger group is ALWAYS in pull+release mode.

Comment

Theres no off switch either. The other one, you can turn off the follow up shot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X