Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Well this is not the news I was hoping to read this morning...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You never know what demons people are fighting....RIP
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          Anyone suffering mental anguish a tragedy, and it doesn't care about socioeconomic status. It's even more telling when someone like Bourdain or Williams commits suicide, it highlights the fact that money or even a perptual paid vacation can't buy happiness, or even basic contentment in some cases.

Comment

Yeah I'd have to agree, that sounds like something written by a "Poor me, I'm worse off cause I'm poor and don't have everything" type. Someone who doesn't understand that money and success =/= happiness.
            WH

Comment

The news is out. He hung himself in his hotel room. There's gotta be a better way then that. Fuck!

Comment

Sure seems like a lot of hangings with famous people as of late. I have various thoughts on several of the recents but now it seems like it has become a cliche. Or an easy way to kill people and say suicide. Either way it's a sad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  Sure seems like a lot of hangings with famous people as of late. I have various thoughts on several of the recents but now it seems like it has become a cliche. Or an easy way to kill people and say suicide. Either way it's a sad deal.
                  it's like a episode of Supernatural and everybody sold their soul to Crowley and he made them die by hanging

Comment

I have a low opinion of people who commit suicide. Especially if they have children. That shit is just wrong. There are many people in this world who would give anything they have for just one more day and some people take that for granted.

I really did enjoy his show and he seemed liked a decent guy, sucks that he went out like that.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I have a low opinion of people who commit suicide. Especially if they have children. That shit is just wrong. There are many people in this world who would give anything they have for just one more day and some people take that for granted.

I really did enjoy his show and he seemed liked a decent guy, sucks that he went out like that.
                      Andrew Zimmerman is better

Comment

I enjoyed his shows but what a liberal beat down at times.
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          it's like a episode of Supernatural and everybody sold their soul to Crowley and he made them die by hanging
                          I my have to send this to my kid brother for decoding lol

Comment

Unless someone is on a deserted island and is suffering from horrific injury with no hope of recovery I have zero sympathy for self termination.

I always liked the tactics used on the bodies of suicide victims in the Middle Ages. They were literally dragged through the streets by a horse until they were nothing left but a skid mark on the road. That is where the Catholic practice of refusing burial to suicides comes from.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

"Bombshell Bourdain interview is published one month after his suicide: Celebrity chef unloads on 'rapey, gropey and disgusting Bill Clinton and hopes Weinstein is 'beaten to death in jail'

Anthony Bourdain gave a lengthy, wide ranging interview to journalist Maria Bustillos for her recently launched magazine Popula
                              In the interview, conducted in February and published Sunday, Bourdain slammed Bill Clinton's handling of his sexual misconduct allegations
                              He also condemned Clinton's wife Hillary for her role in 'destroying' the women
                              Bourdain, one of the most outspoken male supporters of the #MeToo movement, said he would have liked to see the producer 'beaten to death in his cell'
                              He also touched on politics in the Trump-era saying he would compromise his principles for some 'f**king competency'
                              Bourdain also bizarrely said Jared Kushner's eyebrows appeared 'manscaped' and said he 'was a born snitch' "

Anthony Bourdain pulled no punches in one of his final interviews as he slammed Bill Clinton for being 'rapey and gropey' and spoke of how he imagined Harvey Weinstein dying.
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X