This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I need you to make a secret backdoor to Dillon to send me free shit at random.
    LOL. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to do just that.... Random UPS deliveries would be so awesome. Like Christmas, almost daily.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Group buy for presses... I think so!
      Got my attention.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Beware of Widener's right now, they are running 8-10 BUSINESS day delays. apparently they are experiencing the biggest rush since '95. Gotta love politics.

Comment

Originally posted by baylordjr View Post
          Beware of Widener's right now, they are running 8-10 BUSINESS day delays. apparently they are experiencing the biggest rush since '95. Gotta love politics.
          That's normal for them to be honest. Their stock is so up and down it's not even funny.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Here's another resource that isn't too far off so shipping doesn't take too long.

Also Brownells bought out Sinclair Int so they are now selling reloading supplies as well.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
              Here's another resource that isn't too far off so shipping doesn't take too long.

Also Brownells bought out Sinclair Int so they are now selling reloading supplies as well.
              If they follow typical Brownell pricing it will be ridiculously expensive. Let's hope not. I've never seen this company you posted, interesting.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

True but if you are in a bind and they have it there aren't a whole lot of options unless you are patient.

third generation is the public sales company of Gene Sears that only sells to Business's, a guy I shoot with go's up there and loads up for us and brings it back every few months to save shipping charges.

Comment

Another reloading supplier that is really popular with BR guys.
                  Previous slide Next slide Previous slide Next slide Categories Previous Next Brands Previous Next New Arrivals Previous Next Sale Add to cart Remington Primers # 2 1/2 Large Pistol – 1,000 #22604 $72.00 Add to cart SHOWROOM DISPLAY Nightforce Scope – NX8 – 1-8x24mm F1 – ZeroStop – .5 MOA – PTL – FC-MOA $1,399.00 […]

and a few more
                  Graf & Sons, the reloading authority, has a wide selection of reloading supplies, shooting supplies, ammo and more.

Comment

Another supplier... they apparently come highly recommended on ar15.com

montana bullet bullets gold reload jacketed pistol full metal jacket FMJ CMJ hollow pointkalispell ipsig ammunition forged swaged complete

Comment

Precision delta. Good prices, but you have to order by the 2k. You can mix and match calibers though (1k minimum). Bought 9 and 40 from them. Good bullets.

The go-to choice for shooters, Precision Delta is a leading manufacturer of ammunition and reloading components. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Mississippi

Comment

5 Stand Dan on Texas hunting forum has gotten me primers and powder at decent prices....tell him I sent you......

Comment

If you like lead bullets, these are two good sources. MO bullet comp is excellent. Never dealt with Penn bullets, but I hear they are excellent.

Missiouri Bullet Company

Penn Bullet Company

Comment

Ftw cabelas has small and large rifle, and small pistol primers on the shelf. 39 per 1k
                            "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

They have a %15 off coupon code up on their site right now.

EDIT: And they offer free shipping right now.
                              Last edited by motoman; 11-15-2013, 11:00 PM.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                http://www.xtremebullets.com/

They have a %15 off coupon code up on their site right now.

EDIT: And they offer free shipping right now.
                                Ordered some for my wife today, thanks!
                                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X