Readers Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Are you going to wheel it or is this becoming your bug out vehicle? Figured out a good way to mount an AR inside it yet?
    I'm definitely am wheeling it. Already has lockers front and rear. I use it for hunting. How many people can say they've killed an animal driving down a road at night from the driver seat with a 10mm pistol?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

my little crawler

my tow rig with no fucking A/C on my ass

Comment

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          I like to ride in style. It's hot in Texas so I have to have A/C seats.
          Are you going to list the warranty repairs as "mods"

Comment

Damn that is really nice!

Comment

Current Rig. Technically its my wife's daily, but i did all the mods and i drive it when i'm not in the 18 wheeler.

and here's some of my old rigs.

http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

really diggin that bronco. is that the lime green from 05 mustangs?

Comment

my 81 toyota
                  110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Love the bronco Barron.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Oops, only posted pictures of my yj. Need to get some up of my tj and xj.

And I love that bronco! I really want a 69-72 blazer or an early bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        really diggin that bronco. is that the lime green from 05 mustangs?
                        Kinda. That's where I got the inspiration, but when I was getting the paint code, I think I wound up with the 67-68-69 mustang Legend Lime. They might be the same paint code. I've forgotten. Thanks

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        Love the bronco Barron.
                        Thanks

I built this 351 for it, so it's also a lot of fun to drive (manual)

'97 w/ E-303, Holley Street avenger, Performer, full exhaust.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

'12 JKU Rubicon
                          Wife's daily, kid hauler. Yes it's on cockstars, but that's what she wanted.

Comment

Jeep struck gold when they conceived the 4dr Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                              Jeep struck gold when they conceived the 4dr Jeep
                              i still dont like em, but like posted before, i own a minivan.

Comment

I honestly wasnt that big of a fan of the JK's either, but my wife talked/conned me into buying her a Rubicon, and now we've taken it to the trails a couple times and it performed better then my 85 4runner on 36 iroks, and almost as good as my 91 dovetailed yota. The only real hindrance is the underbody clearance, but 9 times out of 10 good spotting can get around that, in texas at least.
                                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                                X