No announcement yet.

Readers Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats me. Good luck with your entry. They haven't started building for this season yet, so there's still a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I think you're confused. I'm talking about why he went to propane. I also have an '01 TJ and am aware they are fuel injected.
      I'm a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSTAND View Post
        I'm a dumbass.
        Do you have an ATLAS in that rig?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post

1994 bronco
          Mainly stock.

Comment

Yes. AtlasII 3.8

Comment

Yes. AtlasII 3.8
              The holy grail of drivetrain.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So what's the story behind your rig Jackstand?

Here's my current project. '03 TJ. Just got done stripping her down to start the armor portion of the build.

Jason

Comment

Nothing special but the AC works, it gets 16mpg, pulls my hauler and I have a whopping $450 invested in it.

Comment

Here was my toy/back up BOV.

But I recently traded it for this..........

1994 Chevy S10 4.3L 5 speed 4 wheel drive. I just started on it so it's still mostly stock right now.
                    Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

2001 TJ

Clayton, OK?

Comment

My little toy. 6" lift, 37" on 22's, air ride suspension, big horses under hood.

Originally posted by The King
                        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                          My little toy. 6" lift, 37" on 22's, air ride suspension, big horses under hood.
                          Looks like it's about time for some new tires, your tread looks a little low.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Looks like it's about time for some new tires, your tread looks a little low.

They have a little under half tread but yes she is getting a new pair of shoes shortly.
                            Originally posted by The King
                            I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Jason WTH you doing on here? Great seeing you in Clayton New Years!
                              Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              That's yours?

Comment

Originally posted by jskwarek View Post
                                So what's the story behind your rig Jackstand?

Here's my current project. '03 TJ. Just got done stripping her down to start the armor portion of the build.

Jason

Good luck with your build. Hope to see you on a trail when it's done.

Story is: I saw a commercial while watching Power Block about how they were going to take some viewer rides and fix them up. So I got on their website and filled out the app. It asked if I did anything for my community. I almost left it blank, but then decided I'd tell them "I ride handicapped kids on ATV's at a summer camp called MedCamps." and left it at that.

Several months went by, and I almost forgot about it. I was at work checking my emails, and noticed one that I almost deleted as spam. I'm not sure why I opened it, but it was from the program director at RTM studios. She said that it was her second email to me, and they were picking finalist. They wanted to know more about Medcamps. They said I had to make a video interview with the whole family and tell them more about what I did at the camps. Also, since it was the second attempt to reach me, I only had a week to do it. It took that whole week just to talk my wife into it (She's extremely camera shy). I sent the video to them UPS red and they said they would let me know.

May 15, 2011 They rolled up to my house in the Search and Restore truck and everything from that point was a blur.

Link: http://www.searchandrestoretv.com/bu...-tj-part-1.php

Comment

Working...
                                X