No announcement yet.

Off road LED's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny to find this thread. Ever few years I look up offroad LED's to see if prices are coming down. For a while only Rigid was really offering quality lights. Lately I've seen a new chinese company appear and they seem to have a pretty good reputation and are much cheaper. I'm mostly concerned about a warranty. I've been looking for a decent 50" bar to put on my jeep for hunting.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Funny to find this thread. Ever few years I look up offroad LED's to see if prices are coming down. For a while only Rigid was really offering quality lights. Lately I've seen a new chinese company appear and they seem to have a pretty good reputation and are much cheaper. I'm mostly concerned about a warranty. I've been looking for a decent 50" bar to put on my jeep for hunting.
      Let me get with my friend and see what he can get
      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
        Let me get with my friend and see what he can get
        Sweet. The company is "Aurora."

Super Brightness

High press Waterproof

Dust proof

Impact proof

Wabble proof

HCL, Seawater proof

Burn with Petrol
        Seriously guys - they can be burned with petrol and are wabble proof. What more can you ask?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I sent them an e-mail asking to become a vendor so I can get some free shit maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Sweet. The company is "Aurora."

Seriously guys - they can be burned with petrol and are wabble proof. What more can you ask?

Holy shit!! What happened to manufacturers taking pride in there product similar to this. Definitely a badass testimonial to their quality.
            The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

CJ, I just picked up a new JK and need some lights. If you can work out a deal on MOQ I'd go in with you on a 50" and some others.

Jason

Comment

They got back to me tonight. I have to choose 10 units from their list. I figure that's small enough to pull off. What do you guys want? I don't know pricing yet but you can find similar pricing online to get a ballpark. Just shoot over what you like from them and ill put it on a list and see what we can get.

Comment

By shoot over I mean post up in this thread. Group buy!

Comment

put me down for

ALO-40(cree)

40''

80PCS

9V-36V 240w

Flood,

Spot,Combination

Comment

CJ, did they give you any pricing? I'd be in for at least 2 sets of 6-8LED and possibly a 40" bar.

Jason

Comment

They haven't got back to me yet, but I asked for pricing on 9 of the 4" lights, and 1 50" just to see. I also asked for a price on the 40" light. From what I can tell the 40" light bars are around $500. From what I've read they are identical to rigid light bars and tough as shit. Everyone seems really impressed. I will keep you guys informed.

Comment

Thanks for the hard work CJ. We'll all benefit from it.

Jason

Comment

Lol holy crqp look at this video. He throws on some very high dollar lightforce HID's, then he flips on a 40" Aurora light bar. Good god.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT7SDT_b5Ng[/ame]

Comment

Okay, so here is what I got back.

For the lights you need,following is quotation for this two sizes you need:
                              (9) ALO-4(cree) 4"*************** USD83* for each ,with 9pcs that would be USD747
                              (1) ALO-50(cree) 50"*************USD616 for each
                              The price for 40 inch is USD502,as for lumen output,the 50 inch is much higher than 40 inch,as for the lights,the order would depends on your needs,

also we do have many customers using the 50'' for their trucks or some other machines.

So what do you guys like? We have to order 10. There is probably shipping on this also, so keep that in mind.

Comment

So I'm guessing everyone is backing out? I need to know so I can kill this if you guys are not serious about buying some lighting.

Comment

Working...
                                X