No announcement yet.

Off road LED's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to get our automated machines in this year I will make you some crazy shit for less than those prices.

Comment

CJ can you contact them again please and inquire about buying just bare housings? I am interested in pricing in all sizes but especially the 40"-50" range. Just bare housings with no internal electronics installed.

Comment

We have a group of guys that are big into the ford raptor scene. We do all their installs on parts for their customers. They have 3 trucks that are highly modded they race in baja types races and use these lights on their trucks. I can attest to the brightness of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
          We have a group of guys that are big into the ford raptor scene. We do all their installs on parts for their customers. They have 3 trucks that are highly modded they race in baja types races and use these lights on their trucks. I can attest to the brightness of them!
          These Chinese lights?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So, based off the OPs input - I'm not sure if he is looking for spotlights or floodlights.

Either way, I'm just throwing these out there...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Floodlight-Fishing-Driving-10V-30V-Waterproof/dp/B009AQTOP2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top[/ame]

They are NOT in the same league as what CJ is posting, but if you need an inexpensive type flood light - they work well. I used 1 on my 16.5' boat - having it pointed straight down on a 2x2 about 4' up it lit up the whole boat no problems. Pointed outward it is very bright.

I'm currently rigging 3. 1 for internal light, and 2 for down near the water. (along with a red led kit)

Just for those on more of a budget, thought I'd throw it out there.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

What 40" light bar was that? Need that for the ranch!

Comment

CJ did you ever find something and if so what? I'm looking for a smaller light bar for bait catching...etc. 24" and under would be fine for my purposes or a couple of 12" and under...one for the water one for the interior.

There are some great spreader lights on the market for 150 and under - they put out a large spread but I need a little more focused light.

Comment

Couldn't get enough people to buy to get the discount.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Couldn't get enough people to buy to get the discount.
                    So you just held off? I thought maybe you went a different route.

I have some cheaper LEDs that work fine right now (25 a pop at amazon), but want to upgrade and permanent wire them. The ones I have are round and don't fit into areas as well as a square/rectangle bar would.

LED lights are coming down in price, but damned far from cheap still.

Comment

My jeep was totaled, so not much more interest from me.

Comment

I am a newb to lights and LED off road stuff.

Looking at LEDs to put behind the grill of my F150 I ran across these. I figured two 12" bars. What is the general consensus on them?

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Light-Cree-spot-driving-bumper/dp/B00AF1ESG6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1381994319&sr=8-3&keywords=LED+light+bar+12v[/ame]
                        or
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Off-road-Fishing-Driving-Waterproof-floodlight/dp/B00AGAENF2/ref=pd_sim_auto_6[/ame]
                        Last edited by KBScobravert; 10-17-2013, 01:31 AM.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The shorter versions are what I'm looking at myself. They are on my wishlist...for my wife. The SEEM good, just hate not being able to see them or have a referral from someone.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            The shorter versions are what I'm looking at myself. They are on my wishlist...for my wife. The SEEM good, just hate not being able to see them or have a referral from someone.
                            We were out at the lease this weekend with Leah's brother. He has LED's on the front and rear of his new side by side. Not sure of the exact size or make but they were pretty nice. Looked to be about 12". You should check his out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              We were out at the lease this weekend with Leah's brother. He has LED's on the front and rear of his new side by side. Not sure of the exact size or make but they were pretty nice. Looked to be about 12". You should check his out.
                              Already seen the pictures...etc from him. Long story short I need/want more than the lights (spreaders, underwater, spots and so on) I'm asking about on here - so to drop several hundred on just those lights is not economically feasible for me.

Bang for the buck is the summary. Wife is about on a short fuse with all the things I "need" for fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Already seen the pictures...etc from him. Long story short I need/want more than the lights (spreaders, underwater, spots and so on) I'm asking about on here - so to drop several hundred on just those lights is not economically feasible for me.

Bang for the buck is the summary. Wife is about on a short fuse with all the things I "need" for fishing.
                                Gotcha.. Thought you were just looking for some real world examples of them in use / installed, on that last question.

Comment

Working...
                                X