No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failing with both Russia and Nazi narratives - Trump and his supporters now want nuclear war.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• And I also think it's leverage for the wall.and proper immigration enforcement.

Let the kids that were brought to the US illegally at a young age stay, which most people could agree with, while having the deterrent and enforcement mechanisms in place to ensure we're not doing this same shit again in 20-30 years.[/QUOTE]

Except what American citizen gets to let his children keep the benefits of their crimes? If I rob a bank and come home with a few million and hand it to my minor children, they didn't commit the crime, are you going to exempt them from giving the money back because it would be wrong to take the money from them? Are you going to refuse to take me to jail for robbing the bank?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            And I also think it's leverage for the wall.and proper immigration enforcement.

et the kids that were brought to the US illegally at a young age stay, which most people could agree with, while having the deterrent and enforcement mechanisms in place to ensure we're not doing this same shit again in 20-30 years.
                            Except what American citizen gets to let his children keep the benefits of their crimes? If I rob a bank and come home with a few million and hand it to my minor children, they didn't commit the crime, are you going to exempt them from giving the money back because it would be wrong to take the money from them? Are you going to refuse to take me to jail for robbing the bank?

I just had the most amusing image of a Mexican Willie Sutton.

When asked why he robbed*banks illegally immigrated, reside, and refuse to leave the United States, Julio replied, “I*rob banks* crossed the border to the United States because that's where the money is.”

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X