Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't buy 4x4? Lol. Wtf?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My useless .02

-I like it with level, wheels, tires, ranch hand. Good looking 6-fo
      - I like Cooter's Rigs as well. Ford makes some great looking factory wheels these days. But......I really love the single cab on forged wheels.

And finally, lol at the lifted trucks only for parking lots. For 99 percent of the people that own them, you are correct. But, it's 2016 there are tons of "lifts" that are really made to work. The person in here talking about carli stuff is on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
        My useless .02

-I like it with level, wheels, tires, ranch hand. Good looking 6-fo
        - I like Cooter's Rigs as well. Ford makes some great looking factory wheels these days. But......I really love the single cab on forged wheels.

And finally, lol at the lifted trucks only for parking lots. For 99 percent of the people that own them, you are correct. But, it's 2016 there are tons of "lifts" that are really made to work. The person in here talking about carli stuff is on the right track.
        if I could find a good deal on some 22x11's, I'd go back to them, but the offset on the 10's was a little mariachi for me... kicked up too much road spray, etc. The 10's were perfect on the leaf spring setup on the Ex
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You need to run stacks through the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
            I believe it was a reference to the chick that got squished in a strip club parking lot by the drunk dude with the "monster truck" a couple years ago.

Carli makes good stuff. I probably would have gone with them if I was going for a milder build on my 6.0, but I wanted to clear 37s, so I ended up going with a pretty gnarly Pure Performance build. Great product. Horrendous customer service.

Comment

White88 is the SVO of brodozers.

Comment

nice mini dozer matt... im fighting the urge now that i moved to a diesel too..
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                  nice mini dozer matt... im fighting the urge now that i moved to a diesel too..
                  I've got the fire for the 15-16 trucks
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I've got the fire for the 15-16 trucks
                    i love mine.. only "complaint" i havr is wtf diesel with a 26 gallon tank?? needs 51 gallon titan tank.. and being 5'7"... ill need AMP fold down steps lol.. thinking about a front level and 35s... i wonder what 35 will fit on the stock 20" plat rim.
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

i love mine.. only "complaint" i havr is wtf diesel with a 26 gallon tank?? needs 51 gallon titan tank.. and being 5'7"... ill need AMP fold down steps lol.. thinking about a front level and 35s... i wonder what 35 will fit on the stock 20" plat rim.
                      The factory tires are 34". So pretty much any 35 works. I plan on running 295/65 with a level.

Comment

That 26 gal goes quickly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          The factory tires are 34". So pretty much any 35 works. I plan on running 295/65 with a level.
                          Yeah.. But dont know about say a 35x12.5.,, i guess ill have to figure out whats a good tire that will not fuck up towing..
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            That 26 gal goes quickly

Im averaging 16-19 mph so its not terrible.. But def want the 50 gal titan tank.
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Im averaging 16-19 mph so its not terrible.. But def want the 50 gal titan tank.
                              Mine is 4x4 with 3.73. Never averaged over 15 on a tank but I haven't taken any highway trips.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                                Mine is 4x4 with 3.73. Never averaged over 15 on a tank but I haven't taken any highway trips.

Mines a fx4 with 3.55s.. Best i hit was 21 doing 70 on cruise control
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X