Range Day, Sat 5/12/18 at ETTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Jose and I went to FGC on Friday, nice and quiet about noon. I need a Kimber!

We then hit up Tight Ends for some brews. I need some young sugar!
    You won't regret it IMO.

I probably couldn't make 5/5 since that's a national holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      You won't regret it IMO.

I probably couldn't make 5/5 since that's a national holiday.
      The Kimber or the young sugar?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Would 5/12 work better for everyone? How many bays does the USPSA match take up? Not sure if we wanna go out on that day if it's a clusterfuck.

Comment

As log as it doesn't rain a few days before or hot as Hades I could be in. I need to run few hundred rounds thru my AR...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'd be down for either day.
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

I'll be down. All I have is pistols. Will see if I can get a hold of my bro's AR so I can have little more fun.

I need to take some lessons. I am right handed and my strong eye is my left. That shit fucks with me bad when shooting pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                Would 5/12 work better for everyone? How many bays does the USPSA match take up? Not sure if we wanna go out on that day if it's a clusterfuck.
                Usually just the 6 "new" bays they put on the backside of the old ones, there should still be plenty of room depending on what else ETTS has scheduled for that weekend. You might want to check with them on how many guests you're allowed to bring, and if you can get your own bay reserved, etc.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I'm planning on going to the NRA show, too, but adding to my calendar. Haven't shot at ETTS yet.

Comment

ETTS confirmed the only thing they have going on is USPSA match and that's just in the pistol bays.

So I'm moving it to 5/12. Hoping to see some peeps!

Comment

In! Be sure to post the cost of entry. And WTF, we can't edit the title of threads anymore??

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        In! Be sure to post the cost of entry. And WTF, we can't edit the title of threads anymore??
                        It's fixed once you are in the thread itself. Any mods able to assist? I can always delete the thread and create a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          Any mods able to assist?
                          I got ya, Chief!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I got ya, Chief!

You da man! You better show up!

Comment

I'll be down

Comment

Yeah, I lied... I'll be at Cresson for the Cowtown Classic level 2 USPSA match. Forgot that was the date for that one.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X