No announcement yet.

School Shooting in Santa Fe Texas, Shooter in custody, Reports of fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Shooting in Santa Fe Texas, Shooter in custody, Reports of fatalities

saying 8 to 10 dead.

Comment

This crap is crazy.

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

guns\rifles have been around forever, but this shit is fairly new....

Comment

Fucking awful. Who or what is getting into these kids' heads and convincing them to do this?
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

valium and the like, I bet.

Comment

And why is he in custody????

Body bag should have custody

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              And why is he in custody????

Body bag should have custody
              Nah, I think pieces of shit like this should live out their shitty lives in a shitty prison. Fucking count of monte cristo style.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Nah, I think pieces of shit like this should live out their shitty lives in a shitty prison. Fucking count of monte cristo style.

From about :54

Sorry for the quality. Only one I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Fucking awful. Who or what is getting into these kids' heads and convincing them to do this?
                  The lack of regard for human life.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    The lack of regard for human life.
                    Why though? Parenting, religion, games, music? Mix of it all? I agree and suspect after a bit it sinks in for them, but are most parents too soft on their kids and let them do crap bad for their head?
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                      This crap is crazy.

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

guns\rifles have been around forever, but this shit is fairly new....
                      When mass media promotes something you get more of that something.

What's really funny is that there has been an assault weapons ban in place since 1989 because of the school shooting in California in 1986 and yet the school shootings continue.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        This right here, these kids want their 15 mins of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Why though? Parenting, religion, games, music? Mix of it all? I agree and suspect after a bit it sinks in for them, but are most parents too soft on their kids and let them do crap bad for their head?
                          I grew up southern baptist, played violent video games, and listened to shitty music my whole life. I've never killed anyone that didn't need killing.

It's the fucking antidepressants they keep handing out. They make you stop feeling any emotion in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            This right here, these kids want their 15 mins of fame.
                            They get more than 15 minutes that's for sure. The talking heads on TV will be spouting this guy's name for the next 3 or 4 months and he will be the center of the universe in court proceedings for the next couple of years. I don't even think they can execute him for what he did because he's under 18.

Another sick thing is that he will be getting buckets full of fan mail everyday for years. School shooters are the new vampires when it comes to teen crushes.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              They need to start promoting public executions of the perpetrators then.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X