12 kids - 8 women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 kids - 8 women

I read somewhere about a high percentage of sports figures broke within 10 years of retirement. Pencil in Antonio Cromartie in that group

The wife of the New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie posted a sonogram photo on Twitter that suggests the pair is expecting twins. That would make it 12 kids for Cromartie, with four from his wife, and eight others with seven different women.

Antonio Cromartie is about to add some depth to his family roster.

The wife of the Jets cornerback posted a sonogram photo on Twitter that suggests the pair is expecting twins. That would make it 12 kids for Cromartie, with four from his wife, and eight others with seven different women.

Terricka Cason, who goes under the Twitter handle @iluvTERRICKA, has been receiving congratulations from followers since posting the photo Tuesday. That included one from Jets linebacker Bart Scott's wife.

"Identical twins run in my Family," Cason wrote alongside the photo.

"Without the lies i'll tell u anything u want to kno just ask me.. Ive always been an up front person.. Oh yea we are expecting twins in NOv," she wrote in another tweet.

Cromartie and Cason recently had a son, Jagger, who joined sister Jurzie. Cromartie has not mentioned the news on his Twitter account, but did wish Jurzie a happy second birthday.

Cromartie has been criticized for his large brood, and that has only grown since he seemed to struggle to remember the names of some of his kids when the Jets were on HBO's "Hard Knocks" in 2010.

He defended himself after the show's airing, saying producers had asked him to pause between each name.

The Post reported on Sunday that some of Cromartie's other baby mamas are interested in doing a reality television show featuring the kids, but Cromartie has balked at the possibility

Look, I know busting inside is so much better than pulling out, but if you gonna do it, at least wear a rubber or make sure she's on some birth control. I'll open the line at 8. 8 kids that will grow up and be absolutely worthless to society.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The problem is that he will be broke 10 minutes after he retires from ball, and WE will be raising his kids financially.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        I'll open the line at 8. 8 kids that will grow up and be absolutely worthless to society.
        Give me the over, all day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          I'll open the line at 8. 8 kids that will grow up and be absolutely worthless to society.
          no bet because the probability of that happening is somewhere in the neighborhood of 99.999%. THe payout on such a bet would be 1:1 or miniscule at best.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X