Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      someone wanna catch me up on the last 365 posts? last time i checked this thread papapunk was banned and was trying to come back with aliases

thanks in advace
      Alias? I don't have any of those

Comment

• 10-04-2010

Originally Posted by bcoop
        LMFAO! It never ends for you, does it?

Reggie Wayne is NOT the best receiver in the NFL. Andre Johnson is. Yes, Wayne might currently hold the lead statistically, but that doesn't mean he is the best receiver in the NFL. It means he has the most receiving yards, so far. I wouldn't even put Reggie in Top 5.

And yes, Champ kept Wayne quiet. It's a good thing Peyton has more than one receiver to throw to. Looks like Denver forgot completely about that Austin Collie guy. To the tune of 12 catches for 171 yards.

Shutting down ONE receiver, while giving close to 200 yards to another receiver, is FAR from impressive. Jesus Christ, man. Get the cock out of your mouth.

-----------
        you're fucking stupid bcoop once again.

I stated currently statistically he is the best WR thru 4 weeks of football, are you really arguing this? Cause I do believe you just said Andre Johnson is the best and it's undisputed from the looks of your post.

Bcoop put $100 on Ravens.

Lol at you wouldn't even put Reggie in top 5 LOL that right there proves to me you don't know a whole lot about football.... Why don't you get someones cock out of your ass?

He is leading in yards and total receptions at the moment.

Bcoop: Yes, Andre Johnson is the best receiver in the NFL. Period. End of Story.

Consider it locked in. I only accept cash, or paypal. And for the record, I will be out of town Friday thru Tuesday, so don't be looking for me to post until I return
        Originally posted by IDAjeff
        K, sealed and signed buddy.

$100 says Denver beats Baltimore.
        I'm curious though who is in your top 5 for WR? Since Reggie Wayne doesn't make that list.
        Come on man! Are you serious? I said "Really? Champ Bailey shut out the best wide receiver Reggie Wayne currently in the NFL this season. I can only imagine what his numbers would look like right now if it wasn't for Champ"
        I'm going by statistics of course.... Reggie Wayne leads in yards and receptions.
        Game against Denver he only caught 4 passes for 65 yards. I wonder what his numbers would look like right now if he would have had a good game.
        Reggie Wayne currently has 33 catches for 456 yards and 2 touchdowns.

K, sealed and signed buddy.

$100 says Denver beats Baltimore.

I'm curious though who is in your top 5 for WR? Since Reggie Wayne doesn't make that list.

Come on man! Are you serious? I said "Really? Champ Bailey shut out the best wide receiver Reggie Wayne currently in the NFL this season. I can only imagine what his numbers would look like right now if it wasn't for Champ"

I'm going by statistics of course.... Reggie Wayne leads in yards and receptions.
        Game against Denver he only caught 4 passes for 65 yards. I wonder what his numbers would look like right now if he would have had a good game.

Reggie Wayne currently has 33 catches for 456 yards and 2 touchdowns.

10-10-2010
        Originally posted by bcoop
        Ship me my moniez!11

10-11-2010, 08:20 AM
        I don't even need to count my picks LOL I did horrible this week!

Bcoop pm me for that $100

10-13-2010, 11:23 AM
        Hey Bcoop did you ever get my message? Trying to get into contact with you so I can go ahead and pay you

10-13-2010, 11:24 AM
        Originally posted by bcoop
        Yeah, I just got back from vacation. Trying to catch up on work shit. I'll reply at some point today.
        10-13-2010, 11:25 AM
        Alright cool, a bet's a bet.
        11-18-2010, 05:27 PM
        Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Jeff, we still need to settle up that bet, too. Not your fault, I just haven't had the free time, and won't until January 1st. Just don't forget about me...

11-19-2010, 08:52 AM
        Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        Roger that! I'm going out of town new years and wont be back for about a week or two.....

Going to the outdoor winter classic in PA, bet Geor! is jealous.

Comment

• Neato.

Now pay him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86
            I bet this thread flares up like herpes on bcoops dick after rubbing papapeppers mommas forehead with it.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Hey, i never said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Hey, i never said that.
                I can un-delete the post in the other thread if you want.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  10-04-2010

Originally Posted by bcoop
                  LMFAO! It never ends for you, does it?

Reggie Wayne is NOT the best receiver in the NFL. Andre Johnson is. Yes, Wayne might currently hold the lead statistically, but that doesn't mean he is the best receiver in the NFL. It means he has the most receiving yards, so far. I wouldn't even put Reggie in Top 5.

And yes, Champ kept Wayne quiet. It's a good thing Peyton has more than one receiver to throw to. Looks like Denver forgot completely about that Austin Collie guy. To the tune of 12 catches for 171 yards.

Shutting down ONE receiver, while giving close to 200 yards to another receiver, is FAR from impressive. Jesus Christ, man. Get the cock out of your mouth.

-----------
                  you're fucking stupid bcoop once again.

I stated currently statistically he is the best WR thru 4 weeks of football, are you really arguing this? Cause I do believe you just said Andre Johnson is the best and it's undisputed from the looks of your post.

Bcoop put $100 on Ravens.

Lol at you wouldn't even put Reggie in top 5 LOL that right there proves to me you don't know a whole lot about football.... Why don't you get someones cock out of your ass?

He is leading in yards and total receptions at the moment.

Bcoop: Yes, Andre Johnson is the best receiver in the NFL. Period. End of Story.

Consider it locked in. I only accept cash, or paypal. And for the record, I will be out of town Friday thru Tuesday, so don't be looking for me to post until I return

10-10-2010

10-11-2010, 08:20 AM

10-13-2010, 11:23 AM

10-13-2010, 11:24 AM

10-13-2010, 11:25 AM

11-18-2010, 05:27 PM

11-19-2010, 08:52 AM
                  Interesting.

Comment

• What a great thread I missed out on. Some serious lulz up in here.

Comment

Working...
                    X