Does Francona Get His Job Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Francona Get His Job Back?

He's decided to join Boston for a Fenway celebration after months of saying that he wholeheartedly has no desire and will not go to it. Some are talking about Bobby V's. possibly not making it a whole year in Boston. I think the Red Sox called him up and told him that he could have his job back if/when they get rid of Valentine.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Its only been what, 2 weeks into the season and they are acting like its Defcon 1. Give it a month and then see what happens. They are only 3 games back of Baltimore
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Bobby V sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        He's decided to join Boston for a Fenway celebration after months of saying that he wholeheartedly has no desire and will not go to it. Some are talking about Bobby V's. possibly not making it a whole year in Boston. I think the Red Sox called him up and told him that he could have his job back if/when they get rid of Valentine.
        Funny. Weren't you just asking why I was hoping Bobby V. would get canned ealry on? I guess I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Comment

Didn't the red sox win 90+ games last year, and he still ended up getting the boot. If I were him I wouldn't want the job back.
          01 Platinum Edition F-250
          99 F-150
          89 LX Notch
          93 LX Hatch

Comment

I really really hate the BoSox, but I didn't mind Francona. He was a good coach. With that said, BUCK FOSTON.

Comment

Working...
            X