Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    He mailed cash? Holy shit, this guy gets more retarded by the minute.
    Is there something wrong with that? I never send mail to anybody.

Only my probation report but that is with a money order.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Really I thought it takes 7 days or so? That's a week though you're right. ELVIS might have got it today!

K, I've got nothing to prove to you buddy. You can say whatever you feel like.

If you saw my fb status you'd be highly upset though!!! About to buy a new 40" flat screen along with another PS3 since Madden comes out this month!!!
      It would be a shame if someone threw a brick through your new tv, wouldn't it?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It would be a shame if someone threw that PS3 through your new tv, wouldn't it?
        fixed for more better destruction

Comment

It would be a shame if someone threw a brick through your new tv, wouldn't it?
          Bring it. Should be at the house later tonight or this weekend.

Are you saying you'd break into my house and throw something at my new tv, Brent? Please do man up with that statement, lmao!!!

Comment

Bcoop, walking the walk online since 2002.

Comment

Are you saying you'd break into my house and throw something at my new tv, Brent? Please do man up with that statement, lmao!!!
              Address? Man up, as you said.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                Address? Man up, as you said.
                You are seriously asking for my address so you can come break into my home? Crazy people take this internet life way too seriously to the point you'd stalk me.

Wow... I knew we had some low life people on this site but that is a all new low for me.

Give me your number I'll call you at 5:30 and we can settle this since you want to jump into mine and bcoops business.

Can I get an IP check on AdamLX just in case some property turns up missing?

Comment

Comment

Used to, but don't know how much I will be up there now that Matt is gone. I can certainly sneak another one in.

I got to pay attention better on here. Where did Matt go? He was going to be one of the few that i've actually met and talked to on here lol

Comment

You are seriously asking for my address so you can come break into my home?

Wow... I knew we had some low life people on this site but that is a all new low for me.
                      Seemed like an open invite since you posted for someone to come over. Look, papapper is online daring people to come do something about it yet never sacking up with a location. In other breaking news it's hot in August.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                        Seemed like an open invite since you posted for someone to come over. Look, papapper is online daring people to come do something about it yet never sacking up euthanasia location. In other breaking news it's hot in August.
                        He said he wanted to break my tv so I said if he has the balls do it. Same goes for you. It's illegal and you will be caught. Just a warning. But yeah go ahead and break into my home.

Comment

Adam, FWIW I think his address and location has already been aired out on here once. I'm sure a few people around here have screenshots...

Comment

I just said it would be a shame. Welching pieces of trash like you tend to get what's coming to them. Karma is a bitch, and she will slap your pencil neck having ass soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                              Adam, FWIW I think his address and location has already been aired out on here once. I'm sure a few people around here have screenshots...
                              They do. I really just want to know if Adam is man enough or Brent for that matter. I don't think either of them have the balls and are smarter then to do something so stupid as to break into a home. Heck Brent has kids so I know he wouldn't do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                                I got to pay attention better on here. Where did Matt go? He was going to be one of the few that i've actually met and talked to on here lol
                                He moved to Austin this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X