No announcement yet.

What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment is set for Wednesday at SNL's dyno for James to tune this pig.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• So this car loves to fight me. When I replaced the convertible top hydraulic lift cylinders we drained the battery trying to get the air out of the system. No big deal, unhooked the computer and hooked up the battery charger. Fast forward two weeks, unplug the charger, plug in the computer and now it won't start. James came over and we looked over everything we could think of then called Holley's tech line thinking that I had burned up the injector drivers when I plugged the computer back to the battery. After James left, Holly called me back and walked me through a series of checks before putting me on hold because they could not figure out why the car would not start. While I was on hold I plugged everything back together and the stupid thing started. So I apologized to Holly for wasting their time and immediately called James back and he is coming over this evening so we can start working on the tune .

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        So this car loves to fight me. When I replaced the convertible top hydraulic lift cylinders we drained the battery trying to get the air out of the system. No big deal, unhooked the computer and hooked up the battery charger. Fast forward two weeks, unplug the charger, plug in the computer and now it won't start. James came over and we looked over everything we could think of then called Holley's tech line thinking that I had burned up the injector drivers when I plugged the computer back to the battery. After James left, Holly called me back and walked me through a series of checks before putting me on hold because they could not figure out why the car would not start. While I was on hold I plugged everything back together and the stupid thing started. So I apologized to Holly for wasting their time and immediately called James back and he is coming over this evening so we can start working on the tune .
        text me a vid!

Comment

• Me too!!
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            text me a vid!
            You better be more specific real fast or you might be careful where you watch the video.

Comment

You better be more specific real fast or you might be careful where you watch the video.
              #fuckingwinning
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Also snagged these guys on a trade. Should be picking them up tomorrow.

Comment

Also snagged these guys on a trade. Should be picking them up tomorrow.

Bitchin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                    Bitchin!
                    They are 17×9 but I am not 100% on the back spacing. Next thing will be sourcing a tire for them.

Comment

• Those wheels are dope. Can't wait to see them on the car.

Comment

• Looks bad ass Keith, but not wide enough to mount a tire that will handle your power... I see widening in your future for two of them.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          Looks bad ass Keith, but not wide enough to mount a tire that will handle your power... I see widening in your future for two of them.
                          Power numbers should be in tonight?

Comment

Power numbers should be in tonight?
                            dirty videos?

Stevo

Comment

• Well tune is not happening tonight. Too much rain.

Comment

• Boooooooooooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X