Overeem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horse meat is high in testosterone.

This sucks, I was really looking forward to that fight.

Comment

Am I suprised....NOT

Comment

No surprise at all. I wish I could have seen the look on his face when they popped the surprise piss test on him after the conference.

I can't wait for Barnett to steamroll the divison.

Comment

Dana White said Dos Santos will still fight in UFC 146 regardless. That said, Dos Santos has said that if UFC wants him to, he would still be willing to fight Overeem knowing of the positive PED test if NSAC were to clear him before UFC 146.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Dana White said Dos Santos will still fight in UFC 146 regardless. That said, Dos Santos has said that if UFC wants him to, he would still be willing to fight Overeem knowing of the positive PED test if NSAC were to clear him before UFC 146.
            There is rumors of Jon Jones taking the step up to fight JDS if he comes out of his fight with Evans injury free and Jones should absolutely just walk right through Evans.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              There is rumors of Jon Jones taking the step up to fight JDS if he comes out of his fight with Evans injury free and Jones should absolutely just walk right through Evans.
              Is there any doubt that JJ isn't going to walk through Evans?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Is there any doubt that JJ isn't going to walk through Evans?
                Believe it or not, there is quite a few people who actually think Evans is heavy handed enough to test Jones chin.

But those retards are completely overlooking the huge reach/speed advantage Jones has too. lol.

There is always a punchers chance, but that is really the only chance he has, everything else is in Jones favor, wrestling, grappling, speed, reach, timing etc.

Comment

That would be an awful short turnaround, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    That would be an awful short turnaround, don't you think?
                    It's been done a number of times by alot of fighters. As long as he doesn't receive any injury suspensions, there is no reason he can't do it. Jones needs to move up divisions anyways.

Comment

Rashad hasn't been the same since Machida about killed him with that shot, lmao! And we saw what JJ did to the dragon...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Rashad hasn't been the same since Machida about killed him with that shot, lmao! And we saw what JJ did to the dragon...
                        And since Evans KO'd a burned out Liddell, Evans has bought into his own Kool-Aid. He's not as good as he thinks he is and he's definetly overrated.

Comment

And since Evans KO'd a burned out Liddell.
                          You know how to hurt me, bastard!

Comment

You know how to hurt me, bastard!
                            LOL, I wasn't taking a shot at you bro. But that is definetly when Evans started believing his own hype. At that point Liddell had too many concussions and KO'd way too many times. The wind changing directions could have KO'd Liddell at that point. It's not his fault, it just happens to aging fighters who have taken some serious shots.

Comment

No surprise at all. I wish I could have seen the look on his face when they popped the surprise piss test on him after the conference.

I can't wait for Barnett to steamroll the divison.

You mean if Barnett can pass a random drug test?

Comment

Working...
                              X