Warren Sapp files for bankruptcy in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Sapp files for bankruptcy in Florida

Lulz at identifying his shoes as assets.

Another idiot with his money. These dudes burn money like they're going to play ball until they die.

Comment

I just don't understand how someone can make so much money, and still end up bankrupt. The guy was a NFL superstar, and currently makes six figures working for NFL network. If I made that kind of money I would be able to do as I pleased, and never worry about going broke. He must of been wasting money like it was going out of style. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone who owns 240 pairs of Jordans is bad with money.
      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        I just don't understand how someone can make so much money, and still end up bankrupt. The guy was a NFL superstar, and currently makes six figures working for NFL network. If I made that kind of money I would be able to do as I pleased, and never worry about going broke. He must of been wasting money like it was going out of style. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone who owns 240 pairs of Jordans is bad with money.
        Yeah it blows my mind, yet it happens on a daily basis! There is no telling how many "friends" and family these guys are supporting as well. Gotta have your entourage

Comment

That's crazy...

Comment

Damn, my wife's shoe collection would boost our net worth.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

not surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                not surprised!
                This.. I really liked sapp too.
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

NFL Network has said they weren't going to renew his contract when it expires in a few months, but I'm sure this just gave them all the more warm and fuzzy feeling that they'll be rid of a hemorrhoid so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    NFL Network has said they weren't going to renew his contract when it expires in a few months, but I'm sure this just gave them all the more warm and fuzzy feeling that they'll be rid of a hemorrhoid so to speak.
                    i guess he'll do more comedy central roast's then? lol...
                    (btw he already did one for Larry The Cable Guy)

Comment

Sapp and mooch is my favorite on the NFL network I can't stand prime and irvin is alright

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Damn, my wife's shoe collection would boost our net worth.
                        Don't forget to take depreciation, dude.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          i guess he'll do more comedy central roast's then? lol...
                          (btw he already did one for Larry The Cable Guy)
                          Yeah he'll definitely need to do something to bring in some income after filing bankruptcy. lol

Comment

It is just stupidity, most football players have no real marketable skills and expect to live their life like they always have, being stupid with money. Don't feel sorry for the guy - he's pulling a $8,900/mo NFL pension at bare minimum - which they don't even mention.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              It is just stupidity, most football players have no real marketable skills and expect to live their life like they always have, being stupid with money. Don't feel sorry for the guy - he's pulling a $8,900/mo NFL pension at bare minimum - which they don't even mention.
                              I used to laugh so much at hearing Pro ball players bitching when people would call them greedy for holding out on a contract for more money because they would use the excuse that football, basketball, baseball, etc, is all they know and they can't just go get a job in the marketplace like a normal citizen. LOLOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X