Another one for AT&T Sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one for AT&T Sucks...

For my move to Tennessee we had it all set up for our service to be a simple "move service" visit once we got in place. Simple enough process, one phone call, received confirmation number, free upgrade to faster internet, etc... carry all our equipment to Knoxville and the tech will get us set up there...

Then we had to change the date... confusion began to set in on their end....

No one had confirmation number, no record of previous conversation, we were transferred to 3 different departments, they wanted to set up new service for both internet and Direct TV at our new location... spent an hour on the phone.

Then they shipped all new equipment to our old address in Crowley.

Good Job, AT&T!

HA! Sorry for your misfortune, but I've yelled this from the rooftop for years and hope you get it squared away.

I'll say this, Frontier is just as inept when it comes to moving, I have a short novel about them that culminated in an email to office of the president at Frontier Communications. That put some fire under their asses, but not before my job was jeopardized.

Comment

They screwed me last week as well. Supposed to be the "easy move thing". They now showed after all the texts, messages and emails. They gave me run around and said they'll be here this Friday .. I see DISH network in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        HA! Sorry for your misfortune, but I've yelled this from the rooftop for years and hope you get it squared away.

I'll say this, Frontier is just as inept when it comes to moving, I have a short novel about them that culminated in an email to office of the president at Frontier Communications. That put some fire under their asses, but not before my job was jeopardized.
        As a tech that has to work with multiple ISPs around West Texas, Frontier is by FAR the worst to deal with.
        I had them tell me they don't provide service to the town I was in. Meanwhile, I'm standing in a government agency with their modem in my hand, in sync on their network and their tech was a the location on the previous day. Their corporate customer service denied having any circuits in the area and eventually they just hung up on me. Called back in and had them search the MAC(which I tried with the first "person") and surprisingly they found it. It was a recurring problem with them.
        Eventually I got the local tech's cell and he explained that in small towns, when they are at capacity of active modems, any idle modems get booted from the network. Repairing this required a rip'n'rebuild of the account. We did this every Monday for a month and a half before they did some mild expansion.

Really wish Verizon hadn't sold out of Texas!

Comment

Working...
        X