Focus RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    In 5 years, a $34k STI will be worth more than a $40k Focus Rs.

I'd bet money on that.
    I concur. A 27k Miata will be worth more than a RS. Like the Grand Ams with LS1's and the Daytona Turbos, Conquests, Magnum RT etc. The value just falls off the cliff after few years. Now look at a 2002 Z06 and in good shape they still command coin.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Looks like you can get one for MSRP, at least one guy was in the finance office securing one for MSRP on a white one when i went up there last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        I love the RS but can't justify the cost, you could have a 700hp mustang for the same money, but IMO it won't be nearly as fun as the RS.
        The first shops to get their hands on the RS show 60+ rwhp with a lazy tune.

Comment

Lol, i need to get used to saying whp.

Comment

So, they wanted 18K ABOVE sticker for the Focus RS at Westway Ford. Highest in the nation so far!

Comment

Welcome to Irving!

God bless
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                So, they wanted 18K ABOVE sticker for the Focus RS at Westway Ford. Highest in the nation so far!
                Soooo 58 for a car that will be worth 15k in three years. Awsome.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

They hit me at $10k over market value on a used Lightning a few years ago. By far the highest pressure sales pitch I've had in my life. I had to actually cuss at the sales manager to get my keys back. I understand negotiating but they were trying to beat me into submission.

Comment

So i have been asking around, and apparently Westway Ford is one of the shadiest and most unscrupulous dealers out there.

Still in the hunt for an RS.

Comment

So i have been asking around, and apparently Westway Ford is one of the shadiest and most unscrupulous dealers out there.

I've had nothing but pleasant dealings with 5 star. Not sure if they have an RS or not.

Comment

You try AutoNation in Arlington? I bought both my FX4's there and they did me right on my trades. Beat GV by 5k on my last trade.

https://www.autonation.com/dallas-ft-worth/cars/makes/new-ford-focus/75165,200/near/#/new-+-ford-focus-ford<focus<rs-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-75165,200-+-+/near/24/1
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the link! I've been using cars.com for my search, but i dont think it showed those two. I'll give em a call first thing tomorrow.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the link! I've been using cars.com for my search, but i dont think it showed those two. I'll give em a call first thing tomorrow.
                            They show en route but they may be slow to update. My first sales guy was awesome. The last guy was really dry but his sales manager cut me a good deal and gave me a good price on the Miata. The have done some cool stuff for me. If you haven't called I will see if I can find his name. The other guys dad ran the joint but he had some medical issues. Guy was great to deal with though.

Used car guy but I bet he can sell whatever.

burneyw@autonation.com
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Anything you got would be useful to me, haha, as i could use any leverage I can get!

Comment

Ended up speaking with a Jake, got some very good progress but he got tied up with a customer and wasnt able to follow up with me to keep the process going.

Comment

Working...
                                X