No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here in TN it'd be a few cents buying $1 scratch off. I know as I do that often

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Got to play on the Speedway today.

I have got to do this!
      Do they only do it once a year?
      Where do they draw the line at top speed?
      Very awesome

Comment

• Last edited by Tx Redneck; 05-19-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• too soon ?

Comment

• Everyone kept telling me you cant fit a NAV deck in the C5 corvettes. Seems to fit fine to me. lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• got a quick limit of trout on Saturday morning, but mama gator showed an interest in my stringer of trout. She hitched up her gator skin belt and sauntered over, I hitched up my wade belt and skittered back to the boat. She stayed off the bow for 30 minutes, rising and sinking, just watching...

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Shoulda made you some nice gator skin boots.
                  WH

Comment

• damn those are some nice trout, where are you fishing?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Everyone kept telling me you cant fit a NAV deck in the C5 corvettes. Seems to fit fine to me. lol

Who said that? double din headunits have been installed in those things for 20 years.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        damn those are some nice trout, where are you fishing?
                        San Antonio Bay, which is north of Rockport

Thanks!
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Who said that? double din headunits have been installed in those things for 20 years.
                          I guess it's because he invented it, you know, years before anyone else /sarcasm

You can tell his is one of the kits because it's narrower around the radio, then it's wiDE at the bottom for the hvac controls

Comment

• Step 1 is vital in this...
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X