• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
    I've got some pics from Don's museum too. Also from the garage out back

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      She probably gave up the pussy on a regular basis, made him dinner without bitching the whole time, and didn't nag the shit out of him constantly.

The 22 year old, that is.
      Spot on, you are.

Comment

• Welp, I almost died for this picture.

I'm pulling out of Kroger and I see it. My eye balls about fell out of my face after I did a double take. I immediately said... "ANGRY EYES BURB"

I caught a light next to it immediately, and attempted to get their attention. Nothing. I roll up, say "fuck it", and snap a picture. That's when the window rolls down. I put the d-max in reverse and back up to just say what's up. Immediately greeted with hostility by three super tattooed vatos.

"You take a peecture or sometheeng?"
        "Oh yea man, I've just never seen a suburban with this front end, it's kinda.." (interrupted)
        "It ain't your front end!"
        "Alright man, It's not a big deal"

Took a right on red, and rolled home.

So, here it is.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• There was a white Tahoe rolling around Abilene that had the angry chinaman front end on it. Ii haven't seen it in a while though.

Comment

• I saw them fools in Saginaw today.

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Welp, I almost died for this picture.

I'm pulling out of Kroger and I see it. My eye balls about fell out of my face after I did a double take. I immediately said... "ANGRY EYES BURB"

I caught a light next to it immediately, and attempted to get their attention. Nothing. I roll up, say "fuck it", and snap a picture. That's when the window rolls down. I put the d-max in reverse and back up to just say what's up. Immediately greeted with hostility by three super tattooed vatos.

"You take a peecture or sometheeng?"
            "Oh yea man, I've just never seen a suburban with this front end, it's kinda.." (interrupted)
            "It ain't your front end!"
            "Alright man, It's not a big deal"

Took a right on red, and rolled home.

So, here it is.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• That's a Tahoe, not a Suburban.

Comment

• I dont get it.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  That's a Tahoe, not a Suburban.
                  Sure. I mean, it even says it on there. When it was passing, and almost headed directly at me I just defaulted to "burb", it's difficult to notice that 18'' (give or take) difference in lenght.

Without your observation i don't know where we would be.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    I dont get it.
                    It's got a truck front end on it, and I guess the slanted headlights makes it look "angry."

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      I dont get it.
                      That's a truck front end on a Suburban from the factory. Trucks and burbs shared the same front end forever until about 2003 when that front end came out. Ever since then tahoes/burb's have got their own front end.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        That's a truck front end on a Suburban from the factory. Trucks and burbs shared the same front end forever until about 2003 when that front end came out. Ever since then tahoes/burb's have got their own front end.
                        Repost.

Comment

• You're lucky you didn't get cut, it's probably stolen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                            You're lucky you didn't get cut, it's probably stolen.
                            LOL. He was so mad man. I thought it was comical how angry he was, which only made the situation worse. I'm glad I was able to make a right on red.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I've got some pics from Don's museum too. Also from the garage out back

Oh damn!! Nice!!
                              Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

• Some of my favorite snapshots from the tour:
                                Need a supergcharger?

Or any other spare Hemi parts?

Need a set of Zoomies to go with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X