Any good deals on Ensure and Geritol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good deals on Ensure and Geritol?

I knew I’d get over half the board sucked in with that title you old fucks. Lmao

bro.

i was thinking about this in regards to the vacuum thread.

instead of what cam or who can tune my car, it is what is a good vacuum or what about this green egg phenomenon?

we are not getting soft, just old i guess.

Comment

I'm a little surprised that Geritol is still being sold, like Sears brick and mortar stores its day seems to have likely passed.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
        we are not getting soft, just old i guess.
        There's a lot of truth to that, life evolves, and everyone's in a different place than 5, 10, 15 years ago. I personally still have the speed bug, but my time for tinkering is limited, and also shared with a myriad of responsibilities that comes along with having a young family and home to take care of.

The other side of the coin is that we've all been around long enough to have already asked and answered most basic, and even advanced car-related questions. As an example when I bought my Mustang last year, I already knew exactly what I wanted to do to it, and didn't need a message board to affirm my choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          There's a lot of truth to that, life evolves, and everyone's in a different place than 5, 10, 15 years ago. I personally still have the speed bug, but my time for tinkering is limited, and also shared with a myriad of responsibilities that comes along with having a young family and home to take care of.

The other side of the coin is that we've all been around long enough to have already asked and answered most basic, and even advanced car-related questions. As an example when I bought my Mustang last year, I already knew exactly what I wanted to do to it, and didn't need a message board to affirm my choices.
          Now it's time to help others... you can do this by searching out newcomers and sharing your experience with them, help them to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

I'm always surprised at how it seems to be us old timers that are still here. I mean, Mustangs are still being produced, why have there not been any fresh blood coming in?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              I'm always surprised at how it seems to be us old timers that are still here. I mean, Mustangs are still being produced, why have there not been any fresh blood coming in?
              Anybody that stumbles across this dumpster fire knows to stay away.

And the car scene just isnt much of a thing anymore.

Comment

IMO, social media that updates in real-time, IE Facebook... have been the demise of forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  IMO, social media that updates in real-time, IE Facebook... have been the demise of forums.
                  I try to talk those dumb sons a bitches into coming here from Facebook all the time. It's been far too long since we have been able to chew someone up and spit them out.

Comment

Speaking of old, anyone have any interest in seeing the geriatric patients Liddell and Ortiz fight?
                    Tito Ortiz made it clear he was not impressed with Chuck Liddell’s form in the lead-up to their trilogy fight.

Seems Chuck is trying to hide being winded.
                    One reason I miss that BJJ#1ARMBARKIMURADRAGONJUDYCHOP character.

Comment

^^^ After reading the part that shows their age, my first thought was "damn he's old! (Liddell)". My second thought was "damn, I'm not that far behind him "

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Anybody that stumbles across this dumpster fire knows to stay away.
                        True. The little activity we have here isn't going to attract new members.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        And the car scene just isn't much of a thing anymore.
                        There are car meets everywhere, every day of the week. A lot are geared to specific niches, import, lifted trucks, lowered trucks, low rider, late model muscle... But there is a ton of meets.

Comment

Got older and stopped street racing.

Bought a Jeep and climb shit.

Tracks also closed all over. I take my boy to Xtreme now to pass the gearhead gene on.
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I don't know about Geritol and Ensure but I can sure hook a motherfuker up on some tang and space sticks.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

^^^ After reading the part that shows their age, my first thought was "damn he's old! (Liddell)". My second thought was "damn, I'm not that far behind him "
                              For Chuck being out of the business for so long he's a relic and I think Ortiz will make quick work unless Chuck can catch that pumpkin head of his, but yes, most likely the lot of us remaining on this site aren't even close to being in as good of shape as those two.

Comment

Working...
                              X