Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Dear jackass, if I got angry at ‘tards like you, I’d be dead already. Don’t flatter yourself. Also don’t come here after accusing me of using retardbook and try to wipe the shit off your feet and clear your conscience. If I want to argue with fucking idiots with illogical conclusions, like you, I can argue with naynuffin. You stepped in the shit, you can lick it off your shoes for all I care.

Now scurry off to cnn or msnbc for your daily dose of bullshit.
    Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Why is this anthony dude so angry all the time?

y u mad bro?
    So angry is right. All the name calling and insulting for no reason. It's like Naynus doesn't ever give him a turn to pitch instead of catch. Maybe SVO can acknowledge him sometime in a post and that will mellow him.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Stop getting your news from Facebook and have an original thought. Problem solved, and you won't be bothered by fake news.
      I see your username and wonder if you’re a fucking retard, then you post removing all doubt. Dear retard, I don’t use steal your info book like you retards do. Thanks for playing though. Troll harder, dipshit.
      Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
      Frankly, I can't even tell if his comment was directed at you or the general John Q. Public... Maybe pump the brakes? I mean, I know it's the internet...
      Don’t admit your a retard; it’s unbecoming. I quoted the ‘tard; then you chime in to prove your shits all ‘tarded too. You are unwittingly proving Orwell was a prophet and Idiocracy is a documentary. Get your law degree at Costco too?
      Interesting, I read @juiceweezl's reply as being directed toward the general public as well. Of course, it's possible that relative to @AnthonyS everyone else is indeed retarded, but highly unlikely.

Post up an reply to @Craizie O.P., y u mad bro? Your words indicate you're spazzed out and possibly in need of some meds.

Comment

Don’t admit you're a retard; it’s unbecoming. I quoted the ‘tard; then you chime in to prove your shit's all ‘tarded too. You are unwittingly proving Orwell was a prophet and Idiocracy is a documentary. Get your law degree at Costco too?
        Found two errors, among other syntax issues, but we'll overlook those for now.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
          FB and Youtube are working on silencing them also, or at the very least making it unprofitable for them to work compared to liberal counterparts.
          Facebook is also not doing so hot. Zuck called before congress, says he's going to sell off his stock, site has lost a good deal of traffic. Its heyday is pretty much over.

Alt tech sites popping up to counter the censorship. Some even decentralized, so there isn't even anything to go after (kind of like the pirate bay). There is even a youtube variant. Looks a hell of a lot like youtube.

People are getting pretty tired of the censorship. Its not going well for the censors.
          WH

Comment

Don’t admit your a retard; it’s unbecoming. I quoted the ‘tard; then you chime in to prove your shits all ‘tarded too. You are unwittingly proving Orwell was a prophet and Idiocracy is a documentary. Get your law degree at Costco too?
            Feel better? I doubt it.

Comment

Dear jackass, if I got angry at ‘tards like you, I’d be dead already. Don’t flatter yourself. Also don’t come here after accusing me of using retardbook and try to wipe the shit off your feet and clear your conscience. If I want to argue with fucking idiots with illogical conclusions, like you, I can argue with naynuffin. You stepped in the shit, you can lick it off your shoes for all I care.

Now scurry off to cnn or msnbc for your daily dose of bullshit.

Dude, find another forum if you’re gonna be a dick to people. There’s plenty more out there that condone these attacks.
              You can have a differing opinion without the personal attacks and condescension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X