No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt County has issued a shelter in place order, effective tomorrow night at Midnight
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Anyone else try out the alcohol delivery in Texas yet?!
      I ordered 4 bottles of Rombauer Chardonnay from Central Market through Favor app along with two cases of Michelob Ultra. My liquor cabinet is full of whiskey and tequila, I think o'm good on that dept...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Coronavirus stimulus bill fails to move forward. You can thank Nancy Pelosi for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Hah...that's pretty much it. Good times ahead.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I ordered 4 bottles of Rombauer Chardonnay from Central Market through Favor app along with two cases of Michelob Ultra. My liquor cabinet is full of whiskey and tequila, I think o'm good on that dept...
          Man this is more like ordering a drink at a bar except they drive it all the way to your house. You just gotta order some food item.

Comment

• They just closed the public schools here for the rest of the year. gonna be some pissed off mfers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Hah...that's pretty much it. Good times ahead
              Saw another that said, "Stocking up on booze for the month for the second time this week."

Comment

• The democrats and Nancy Pelosi are doing everything they can to under mind Trump and fuck up our free money!

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  The democrats and Nancy Pelosi are doing everything they can to under mind Trump and fuck up our free money!
                  I hope that whore gets this virus and dies. It's time for her to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    They just closed the public schools here for the rest of the year. gonna be some pissed off mfers.
                    I have 3 different graduations my wife committed me to attending in NY this summer plus she'll be getting her bachelors in September from SNHU and wanted to walk. I guess on a positive note I might be saving a lot on hotel bills this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      The democrats and Nancy Pelosi are doing everything they can to under mind Trump and fuck up our free money!
                      The way the bill is currently written, the corporate money could be spent almost anyway they want, CEO and executive bonuses, stock buybacks, etc., and not have to report that for months. Mark Cuban and other business people have said not a penny should be used for stock buybacks. I agree

Comment

• Well, it's hit me in the pocket. Got the call today, they let our one of our warehouse guys and cut the other guy to part time. Also cut all our salaries inn half till this is over.

fun times!

At least my wife is plugging away strong at her work. and with her working from home we've saved 40 miles a days worth of gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                          Mark Cuban, Donald Trump and other business people have said not a penny should be used for stock buybacks. I agree
                          yep
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            yep
                            Agreed, especially since most of the tax money that corporations saved under the Trump tax cut WAS used for stock buybacks.

Comment

Agreed, especially since most of the tax money that corporations saved under the Trump tax cut WAS used for stock buybacks.
                              Why does it matter? The people they bought the stocks from had to pay capital gains on those stocks once they were sold and they realized the profit.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The way the bill is currently written, the corporate money could be spent almost anyway they want, CEO and executive bonuses, stock buybacks, etc., and not have to report that for months. Mark Cuban and other business people have said not a penny should be used for stock buybacks. I agree
                                well it should be in a separate bill from us tax payers and not lump everything together

Comment

Working...
                                X