John Oliver: Televangelists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    I do not think any of my clients fucked her.
    Sorry, did you fuck his wife like your other clients' wives.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Sorry, did you fuck his wife like your other clients' wives.
      No. I only fuck clients or friends wives if they are into the lifestyle and I am invited to do so. If I remember correctly he was only married to her for 8 months, maybe less.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        SVO used to be part of threads where no one ever argued, and everyone was respectful of each other.
        So like, before the end of the very first thread ever posted, on the old website? Cause I think that'd be about it.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          When you're SVO, even a step down still put you hundreds of steps above everyone else.
          True, seldom has this board, or the entire world for that matter, experienced such incessant displays of awesomeness.

Comment

Working...
          X