• Show
Clear All

Jubhawk 2019 is in the bag!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Garrett’s 2019 employment is saved.

Comment

I was not impressed with the O, and the D started to fold allowing to many rushing yards....next game will be interesting....
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          I was not impressed with the O, and the D started to fold allowing to many rushing yards....next game will be interesting....
          Bucs have one of the better offense's in the league so all things considered I thought the Def looked good. Also take into account they lost Crawford early.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            Bucs have one of the better offense's in the league so all things considered I thought the Def looked good. Also take into account they lost Crawford early.
            The Buc's offense was pretty good at the start of the season, and it has steadily gotten worse with Winston behind center. You can look at the game logs if you doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              The Buc's offense was pretty good at the start of the season, and it has steadily gotten worse with Winston behind center. You can look at the game logs if you doubt it.
              They may be doing worse now but they are still a good offense.

Comment

Yeah that's a good point...Just saying since they've allowed 20+ in last 3 games.
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Rest the starters, work the back ups and third stringers.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X