X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse Jackson asking UN to investigate Zimmerman

O..M...G...

FFS
    We need a national investigation of the racial context that led to Trayvon Martin’s slaying. Congress must act. And it’s time to call on the United Nations Human Rights Commission for an in-depth investigation of whether the U.S. is upholding its obligations under international human rights laws and treaties. Trayvon Martin’s death demands much more than a jury’s verdict on George Zimmerman. It calls for us to hear the evidence and render a verdict on the racial reality that never had its day in court at the trial.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Reading all this shit is making me more racist everyday.

Comment

Craizie!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

A pilot seriously needs to take those two down in a fiery crash, They've done nothing but repeatedly set race relations back by decades.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          A pilot seriously needs to take those two down in a fiery crash, They've done nothing but repeatedly set race relations back by decades.
          But then they'll say its a conspiracy. The government shot down the jet or something to silence the truth.
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
            But then they'll say its a conspiracy. The government shot down the jet or something to silence the truth.
            They can both die at 112 years old and people will say they were killed.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Reminds me of a "suspicious" plane crash in 1996. Ron Brown during the Clinton administration. He was under a federal corruption investigation and his plane hit a mountain somewhere near Croatia. Word has it he was on a mission to Viet Nam with a pay-off from Silly Willy. Of course, Bill knew nothing of it.

Comment

Fuck jesse jackson in the ass with a watermelon racist prick.

Comment

The U.N. has no power or authority in the U.S.

And fuck Sharpton and Jackson with a saguaro.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    The U.N. has no power or authority in the U.S.

And fuck Sharpton and Jackson with a saguaro.
                    The same one? That would make for the best Christams tree EVAR!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Jesse let it go you racist asshole

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Reading all this shit is making me more racist everyday.
                        this is why i contend that for the most part black people themselves are more racist than anyone else and are more responsible for any race tensions that exist today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          this is why i contend that for the most part black people themselves are more racist than anyone else and are more responsible for any race tensions that exist today.
                          They are, still think white people owe them for making their ancestors slaves....

Comment

Yet their alternative would be a shittier life in Africa, if they would have survived at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Yet their alternative would be a shittier life in Africa, if they would have survived at all.
                              I think it's more the fact that they can complain and people will cater to them.... kinda like when a baby cries to be held it gets held, if you stop coddling it, it will learn and no longer cry to get it's way.

So in Africa I'm sure they'd do same.

Comment

Working...
                              X